Yesterday I went out with Ian. Sort of like our last outing before he leaves for Vietnam. It's also my last time eating Dian Xiao Er (unless I miraculously lose 10kgs before he comes back then it won't be my last). We watched the show about The Three Kingdoms. Hmm it was not bad but I was very tired so my eyes were quite dry.
After the show we had a small, tiny problem and when I got up the car I felt so bad but my pride held my tongue. But later in the ride home, I apologised and he just waved it off with a 'it's a small issue' and he grabbed my hand and rested it on his lap, with his hand cupped over mine.
That little exchange of warmth and the light squeeze from his hand choked me slightly with a rush of emotions. I closed my eyes to stifle a cringe from that dull ache in my heart. I reciprocate a slight squeeze and stole a smile. I was happy and at the same time I had a nagging ache at my heart. Guilt? I don't know, but probably.
Now I'm sitting in my little partition, replaying that moment in my head to relive that moment again.
I'm happy and very thankful that Ian's in my life now.
How do you describe that point of time?
Friday, April 04, 2008
At that point of time.
Posted by Gladys at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment