Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*blink* dear in vn *blink*

HEHEHE just as I was walking back to my chair, my phone was blinking!!!! HEHEHE MY DEAR CALLED ME. I'm ridiculously happy I don't know why but I was smiling and smiling, and am still smiling now too.

Hehehe it was a very short conversation. Basically he called me fat prune, I laughed, he said I'm wasting money, I laughed more, I didn't really know what to say because when you keep thinking about the charges every second you get very frantic and you don't really know what to say plus you're overwhelmed by endorphins and that makes you very difficult to think straight. Then he told me to sleep early and we hung up. HAHAHA.

I'm so happy. I think he could hear me smiling and I think I heard him smiling too. You know how you'd know if someone's smiling over the phone? Like... maybe it's the way the mouth curls and so when you talk, it'll sound a bit different. I'm not sure but I was quite certain he was smiling.

I am going to smile myself to sleep. :)

0 comments: