I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO ON MY ULTIMATE RELAXATION TRIPPPPPPPP!!!!
I just went to the tour agency to check. This resort and if the rooms look as good as the pictures (which I doubt so) then waaaaaaaah I'll be so happy I'll be smiling and smiling and molesting all the furniture. IT'D BE GREAAAAAAAAAAT. Because the stupid Yanlin the goondu head cannot swim, we cannot go the 4D3N one with the snorkelling. Moron. But it's okay, better than nothing. But she hasn't exactly asked her mom so I'm praying that she can go if not.... SIGH. Back to square one again.
I'm THRILLED. I hope she can goooo. I hope Teng can goooo tooooooooo. Then it'd be wonderful wonderful. I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD I HOPE THEY CAN GOOOOOO.
I'm like staring at all the brochures, as though willing them to come true. I really want to go! Then we'll all get lost together and prance around the place like crazy monkeys (though I think I'll be the only one prancing around). I really want to goooo please please please let it come trueeeee I'll be so happppppppyyy!!!!
Sigh but I must also prepare myself for the worst. What if they can't go or my mom decides that it's too small a group then..... :( Woe is me. Singapore for the whole June with no job, no nothing. I'll be quite sad. Then I think I might book one night at Sentosa and relax on my own and maybe brawl my eyes out because I'm still in stupid humidland with no clear water and white sand. I think I might even be desperate enough to join Teng to Bangkok with six of her friends and I'll be super extra. Okay forget it I don't think I'll be that desperate.
Ah, I'm sad. I really want to go.
I told my cg friend and his girlfriend that I want to go and they are seriously thinking of going together with me, probably because his girlfriend can't go with him alone and I'll be like the..... Ian said chaperone. Aiyah.. but then I'll be so extra. But I know they'll not exclude me and take goooood care of me but still, I'll be the one preventing them from snogging as and when they like. And I probably have to sleep alone too.
This is horrible.
Maybe I'll just go with my mom. Not that it's a bad thing but it'll be more fun to go with friends.
Okay, I totally killed my joy.
Monday, April 21, 2008
HEHEHE
Posted by Gladys at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment