Hello, as you can see I've changed my layout. I'm really looking forward to going on this trip but I cannot find anyone to go with me because my bezgang already got plans.
I think going on my own will be kind of fun and relaxing but my mom asked me if I'm crazy so it's a no. I want to bring like twenty of my untouched novels over and read everything in three days, go snorkelling, look at the stars until I finally see a shooting star. I haven't seen one before. My mom saw many before and because she's an unfeeling woman unlike her daughter, she thinks it's nothing, just some white shiny stuff flying around the sky.
Then I'll have my quiet time with God, I can pray in the quiet of the night, I can pray when I wake up in the morning, I can talk to God when I'm alone in the room. Which reminds me, yesterday Dr Kim Sunghae came to preach and she talked about life journey and that God is the best person who'll always be with you and walk with you through this journey. So if I can go on my own to the resort, I think I'll go because I won't be alone.
Dr Kim said many things and she's actually a very funny woman. She talked about having a good spouse. She told us that many years ago while she was establishing Hansei University (that's her in the picture), she used to come home really late after working for the whole day. Then one day she came home and saw her husband at the living room. Before she even said hi and everything, he told her to make some coffee. That came quite unexpectedly, she said and she was taken aback by his request. She was expecting something like "oh you've worked hard, come, I'll give you a massage." (She said that and I was laughing quite a bit, what a humourous woman.) Then she wanted to retort back, don't you have hands? But just as she was about to say, God told her, your husband has been waiting for two hours to have coffee with you. And so she went along to make coffee in a singsong mood and she hummed a soft tune on stage while gesturing the pouring of coffee. She was smiling so much I think she's a very happy woman with a wonderful man. Each time she talks about her husband, she'll be smiling from ear to ear.
I think love works better than any facelift treatment.
Anyway, if you read my new introduction, I put this song.
Oooh.....
This will be an everlasting love
This will be the one I´ve waited for
This will be the first time anyone has loved me.
I'm so glad you found me in time
And I'm so glad that you rectified my mind
This will be an everlasting love for me
Loving you is some kind of wonderful
Because you showed me just how much you care
You've given me the thrill of a lifetime
And made me believe you've got more thrills to spare, oh!
This will be an everlasting love
Oh, yes it will now!
You brought a lot of a sunshine in to my life
You filled me with happiness I never knew
You gave me more joy then I ever dreamed of
And no one, no one can take the place of you
This will be,
you and me,
yes sir-ee
eternally
Hugging and squeezing, and kissing and pleasing,
Together forever throughever whatever.
Yeah yeah yeah you and me
So long as I'm living true love I'll be giving
To you I'll be serving cause you're so deserving
Hey, you're so deserving, you're so deserving
Yeah yeah yeah Whoooaaah
Love, love, love, love, love. Love love love love love. Love, love, love,
From now on, From now own..
Wonderful song. I remember singing it all the time to annoy Teng then she told me she regretted sending me the song but actually I already knew it a long time ago because it was one of the OST of Love Actually and I'm a big fan of that show. Nice nice.
I'm reading this book now. It's actually where I found my inspiration for my ultimate relaxation plan. The title is Eat, Pray, Love. I can't eat so I changed to Read. Lol. The writer of the book loves Italian because she read The Divine Comedy by Dante. My title on top is one of the lines from the book. Talking about God's love that can move the sun (sole) and stars (stella).
Beautiful. I just found the English translated version, I'm going to print it and read it and maybe learn Italian. Brilliant plan.
My life is more or less planned out.
I'm going to teach and once I've saved enough money, I'll go to Rome for a year and learn basic conversational Italian from a native speaker and maybe in return, I can teach him/her some basic Mandarin like ni hao ma or ni qu si.
Okie dokie I'm going to read my book.
0 comments:
Post a Comment