Bez Gang and I have been discussing about weddings in our e-talk. I've been laughing a lot these few days. They make me very happy. Every day I go to school, I'll switch on my laptop and await the first email of the day. LOL.
We've been on the Wedding topic for some time already. If I get the permission from them, I'll post up our wedding fantasies (and of course after careful editing). It's all super super funny.
To give you a quick gist.
- Bernice thinks Yongkai is a mint.
- Eeteng thinks we're mints.
- Yanlin thinks her being chio and pretty is the most important.
- I just kept saying how happy I'd be. But I finished my fantasy halfway because I got too detailed and had an headache.
I really miss those happy times we had during tutorial. We'll take nonsense pictures and nonsense videos. LOL and laugh and laugh. If not we'll skip lectures and hide in the computer lab and talk about nonsense.
But amidst all this happiness......... MY DEAR IS GOING OFF TO VIETNAM NEXT WEDNESDAY (tentatively) FOR ONE MONTH!!!!! :( I tell you I'm really very sad. But I'll comfort myself by saying 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' and if I'm in a good mood, I'll probably be comforted. But if I'm in a bad mood I'd probably think it's all bullcrap and that I'm already very fond of him that I don't need to grow any fonder.
Yes I am, I am very fond of Ian.
In fact.... I love him many many!
0 comments:
Post a Comment