is the lousiest show I've ever watched in my entire 19 years of life.
It's a pathetic show which probably took only a day to finish filming since it's a repetition of the same thing over and over again only that they had to deploy more than five cameras when the director said 'action!'.
Nonsense la I tell you.
Plus some eejit stole my running shoes. OF ALL THINGS TO STEAL, THEY STOLE MY RUNNING SHOES. I tell you I was super annoyed. I was all ready, all stretched, to run and then I realised my shoes were gone. Then my mom still kept shoving shoes at me asking me if that's mine.
But ok, I sort of wave it off and went running. So then I felt better, plus Dear was coming for dinner with us. Us as in my family, I decided to treat them tonight after putting it off several times since we hardly ever have a day off at the same time.
So it was good, Dear came to pick me up, together with my brother who seems to idolise him now, and we went off to Kovan for dinner. It was nice, sitting together just chatting or eating in amicable silence. It's those moments which I like to replay in my head, just to look at how relaxed my mom looked, and how my dad seemed to be in shock when Dear speaks to him hahaha.
I just asked my brother if he likes Ian. He said, rather coolly, "Uh, sure."
Sometimes I feel like punching him.
But it's okay, I know he means it. I think he really likes Ian. Ian is probably my only boyfriend who doesn't look at him and think he's a twit. It's nice to have someone you love who loves someone whom you love so much. Okay, that's a bit confusing, and I'm not too sure if Ian loves my brother but I suppose he will in time to come.
Today's one of those days when I look at Ian and wonder to myself, "Gosh, have I only dated him for less than three months?"
Haahah I really love my boyfriend. My heart tingles when I see him and it's impossible to get annoyed with him. Tingling tingling. I always get that when I see his car coming down the driveway and whoopee, I'm gonna see him in less than ten seconds. That gives me the tingles.
Anyway after dinner we went to watch the movie. And that, makes me want to strangle the sodding scriptwriter or producer of the movie.
"HOW CAN YOU WRITE SUCH A SHOW? HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGE TO PITCH IT WITHOUT MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY?"
Man.
Anyway, happy 8th month to Bernice and Yongkai. It's great to see that both of you are so happy and insanely in love with each other. Even though both of you tend to drive Teng, Goondu and I up the wall with our excessive eye-rolling, you know we're all secretly overjoyed for you both and dying of jealousy at your happiness. Okay actually we're not dying of jealousy. We just feel a bit put off HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. No la, we love you la Pune don't worry. I will still love you. I'd even wear a cat costume on your wedding day just to make you happy. You know, coming to think about it, it's not too bad. I'd go lose weight and come as Catwoman. I can be your sexiest and hottest bridesmaid. Then just for remembrance's sake, I'd flash my hot legs at the camera.
Lol, your dad will probably faint and your mom will bark at me.
Okay, remember to throw the bouquet at Teng. I think maybe we should all join forces and find Teng a boyfriend. Lol. Okay Teng don't kill me. I know you still love me.
Okay I'm still quite annoyed with the show. And my overdraft for this month is ballooning at an astonishing rate. Stupid, stupid March holidays.
But it's okay, life has been good, I guess. I've been emailing Teng to tell her about nonsense. Things that I'd probably be saying if she was right beside me. Then Bernice will make sporadic replies and Yanlin........ she's not going to Bangkok. FOIL!!!!! Lol now I don't know if my mom will allow just Teng and I to go. Probably not if I ask myself honestly.
Ahhhhhh ok bye. I'm going to bed. Happy Easter everyone!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Vantage Point...
Posted by Gladys at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment