Saturday, March 22, 2008

Marian Keyes - Angels

I love this book. I love it love it love it. I read this when I was in secondary school and I remember laughing very loudly in class because of it. I bought it recently and am reading it again. I love it!

Then while I was reading it, I suddenly recalled why I didn't want kids. I think I'll be scared to death that my kid won't turn out well. Like.. unhealthy... I can't bear the thought of that. I'd be so sad every day and my kid will be suffering like nobody's business in the stupid hospital with all the tubes. Everytime I watch NKF and I listen to those stories of kids who came into this world, slightly wrong, and it just breaks my heart.

Okay I know that's just narky and eejit talk. But I know I'll love my kid like crazy, every single cell and inch of him/her. Which is why I'm so afraid to have kids.

Maybe I should seriously consider going for therapy. Lol pay a few grands to make someone listen to my sad story of insecurity and narkiness.

Anyway I helped the new teacher set class test and midyears paper 1 and I realised that he didn't thank me. Little worm. I'm going to ask him to thank me on Monday. He has no reason to hate me or get mad at me for that.

I always get peeved when people don't say thank you. Especially when you're running for the bus and the driver actually stopped there to wait for you to board the bus. I tend to unconsciously stare at the person who's coming up and see if he/she will thank the driver. Normally they would, then I'll just look away thinking that the world is not so bad. If they don't then I let my stare linger longer.

I think I'm neurotic, lol.

0 comments: