Hello! Today's a wonderful day!
As usual, I went to school and I had my last English lesson with 1A1 and 1T1. It was quite sad really. I was on the verge of welling up when I was marking attendence for 1A1 this morning. Then I told them I was not going to be their co-form and English teacher anymore but I told them they can still look for me if they need help or anything.
I'll miss them.
Anyway, the best part about today is that........ MY DEAR CAME! Haahha I called him after my Geography remedial (will you look at that, first day after the holidays and I'm giving remedial already) and we were talking here and there then suddenly he told me to go pack and that he's on his way.
Whoopee, I was smiling with glee all the way until I reached the staffroom. Then I saw Jennifer and I couldn't contain myself.
"GUESS WHAT MY BOYFRIEND IS COMING HAHAHA!"
Haahha I was smiling while packing, smiling while I was printing my timetable, smiling and smiling. Then when I went downstairs to the office, I saw his car. HEHEE.
Shit now that I think about it, I forgot to sign out. SHIT. Lol I think I was too excited about meeting him then I completely forgot. Ok never mind I'll sign tomorrow morning.
Then I got up the car and he drove off. Then as we were along TPE, he was fumbling with some things and I was just sitting around smiling at myself. Then he showed me this thingy....... this sistic folder............
OMGOSH TICKETS TO MAROON 5 CONCERT NEXT TUESDAY HAHAHAHA.
Yesssssar I'm goingggggg!
I didn't really know how to express myself. Basically I was speechless and pretty much overwhelmed by excitement until I couldn't really speak properly and Dear thought that I wasn't excited about it. Hahahhaha. I am I am!!! I just... it's like.... wow, I can't really utter anything. Hahahha then I was just smiling and smiling.
Face cramp face cramp.
We went to Vivocity again lol. Watched 10 000 BC. I was quite sleepy and my eyes were as dry as sahara desert. It's an okay show.
Then we ate at Sushi Tei. Very nice!
We had a mini heart-to-heart talk and it felt really good talking to him and listening to him. I really don't know how to explain to you all, but it felt like it couldn't get any better.
I think the whole entry sounds very abrupt, sorry about that. I'm really tired but I wanted to blog it down so I can make my heart all jumpy and happy over and over again.
Hahaha I'm really happy. I really thank God for Ian. It's not every day a fat girl gets a good boyfriend.
And tentatively, he might be joining me if I can go to China! Though my mom said yes yesterday, today when I asked her again, she looked kind of apprehensive. She said that she has to check with my aunt first. So it means that if my aunt's not okay with it, I can't go altogether. That's shitty. But frankly, I don't really know why I'm going there.
Or maybeeee I could go to some resort place at Malaysia and bring about ten novels there to read. Hmm like some kind of retreat... to relax and enjoy.
I think this is so far my best spent holiday. I have a fulfilling holiday job, a great boyfriend to spend time with and not to forget, fabulous friends who'll stick by me. (Yes Teng, I still remember you and all your wonderfully funny emails you send me while you're at work. Lub joo ok!)
I really can't tell you all in words how blissful I feel, only God knows. :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy happy me!
Posted by Gladys at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment