If you're curious about what the last part of Bernice's blog is about....
"My baby is the best!
After that, I went to Yuan Rui's house for his birthday cum Passing of Parade celebration and baby came to fetch me in a cab. Fetched Gladys and Goondu all the way to Hougang Mall and we walked home afterwards.
See, I told you my boyfriend is the best. Nobody else's boyfriend came in a cab to fetch them home.
LOL. Even the one who's boyfriend owns a car didn't come to fetch her home.
HEHEHEHEHEHE
I'm so lucky!"
Ya kns, eat shit ok. My boyfriend is working and earning money. I'm going to whack you together with your ahbeng boyfriend. HAHAHHA. I am sure Yanlin and Eeteng will be in unison with my decision to beat both of you up.
HOR?
Ya k, if one day while you're walking happily with your boyfriend, suddenly daytime become night time and you found yourself in a gunny sack, I presume that'll be us.
Anyway I want to blog about today's service but I'm super tired and I need to wake up early so I'll blog tomorrow.
I am quite annoyed that my AE orders didn't get through. Bloody hell. I must go find out how to use vpost then I'm buying things on my own. Teng, I'm going to ask Liz how to do it then we can order on our own already k. Kenny ordered threadless, just two for himself and it was like only 17$ per shirt. Means those bloody spreers have been cheating us of our money. Is ok, I'm going to learn and we'll never get cheated again. (We'll only go bankrupt thanks to ourselves that's all.)
Anyway, I love my boyfriend. He's the sunlight in my universe hahaha. I love attending service with him. The way he occasionally puts his hand on my lap and you know, today he said something corny HAHAH.
We were supposed to turn to our neighbours to say that I'm happy that you're here at service or something like that. Then he said...
"I'm unhappy that you're at service...." Then I was frowning at him.
"I'm happy that you came into my life."
AWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE MY DEAR. HAHAHA :D
(See Bernice, he drove me home after service despite having to work the next day. HE'S WORKING. YOUR BOYFRIEND IS UNEMPLOYED. HE'S TAKING UP THE TAXPAYER'S MONEY HAHHA.)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Super tired
Posted by Gladys at 12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment