Thursday, March 13, 2008

I finally figured out.

I've been pretty imaginative for the past few days. So I conjured a problem between Ian and I and it has been bugging me quite a lot of late. I don't know is it because of the rain and the extra gloom or what.

But now I figured out that it's because I haven't talked to him.

No communication = cannot.

Just now I was calling this language centre for him.

Girl: Hello
Me: Hi... *quite hesitant* is this a language centre?
Girl: Yes
Me: Oh okay, where is the centre?
Girl: Tanjong Pagar
Me: Oh that's a bit far
*dial-tone*

The bugger hung up on me. I haven't even got the chance to say thank you and never mind and byebye and she just hung up on me. So I complained to Ian and he called her.

AS A FILIPINO LOL.

He was like speaking in his filipino accent and asking her if he can learn English. Then he asked a lot of nonsense it's very funny. We talked on the phone and he renacted the whole conversation out to me.

You know one of Ian's most outstanding qualities is his humour. I think he's super funny. I think he likes to hear me laugh also. Maybe because I have a peculiar laughter. Explains why he cannot stop tickling me because I tend to guffaw and shriek. I think during this soon-to-be three months I've been together with him, I've been tickled far more than I've ever been tickled since a kid till just before he realised I'm very ticklish.

I think he just enjoys torturing me.

I don't know if he still reads my blog because he's been rather busy and tired since his working schedule has changed.

Hahha but never mind. I think I shall email him. I like emailing. I can write a lot of nonsense and I don't need to worry that I'm taking up too much time since he'll be reading it at own time own target.

Ok bye I go email and sleep I'm bloody tired.

(OH I was talking to Nic and I asked him if I'm his good friend. He said kinda. Then he added that he doesn't share with me his problems. I told him it's okay because I probably wouldn't know what to do and I'd prefer that I just share my simple problems. Then he went like SIMPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

0 comments: