Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh noooo

Bloody crap, my camera fell off the table a few days back and some little parts fell off and I cannot find my receipt nor warranty card. Die die die die. My mom is completely unaware, she'll kill me lol. I emailed Canon to ask if there's any other way to check if it's under warranty because it still is. I know, I remember! But I've got a bad feeling it'll be bad news. Thank God I'm working now. I hope it's possible, I don't know how they'll do it but I just hope like crazy that it'll get through.

If it doesn't then I think I must lose my temper to get my way.

HAHAHAHHA.

Okay fine, I will not lose my temper, but there must be some way to check since my dad got me the camera just before my UK trip which was around late May.

ARGDFHDR stupid, there must be some where, please let there be some wayyyyyy.

Anyway, Teng and Yanlin, please look at this. This one is at Compass Point but if you want something cheaper then maybe we can go other tour agencies at Chinatown.

We're planning to go to Bangkok in June because we are bored and we've been talking about this since... since a long time ago.

Just now I was just telling my mom about this trip then I casually suggested that I go China for the whole of June. And she actually agreed. Cool. Maybe I should go. Go there and.... I don't know, tour? Maybe I can go there and teach for a short while. Volunteer at some school. That'll be fun, I think I'll like that. I don't mind working for free.

I should never think of starting a business. I'll be too kind and never earn a profit. Just like my dad. Always giving people the best price. But it feels so much nicer giving, no? Yes.

Oh I've registered for NUS and NTU. After my parents and my aunt nag at me for a few days. They just wouldn't leave me alone. I already explained to them that this is not first-come-first-serve basis and the deadline is 1st of April but nooooo it doesn't seem to get into their heads. So I did the application. It only took me a short while and when I was done, I felt queasy about getting the posting results which is supposingly coming out early June.

Anyway yesterday's service was wonderfulllllllll. I tell you Pastor Phil Pringle is superb. He's so funny and he says the most meaningful things. I really enjoyed myself. And also, my dear boyfriend was there too. I'm glad he could join us.

I truly, truly love his company.

Hehehe I love sitting next to him during service. Even though he likes to disturb me, it just doesn't feel right when he's not there.

Like.. let's say you go for a gathering and you're just sitting there chatting with your friends. It just doesn't feel right, nor do you feel like you're in the right place. It's only when you see him walk into the room, him focusing on you, then everything will just shift back to its rightful place. And it feels even more right when he wedges himself next to you and squeezes your hand while he says hi to everyone else.

Wow, I'd like that exclusivity.

(Maybe I'm secretly a possessive creature. Hahahha.)

I love you dear. I love how you'll just squeeze my hand sporadically and I love how you do that cheeky smile. I love how you tell me I'm a total idiot (HAHAHA) but yet.. the look you give me, it's like you're using your eyes to tell me that you love me.

I seriously hope I'm not thinking too much, I've got a vivid imagination.

But it's just wonderful. I'm actually laughing as I dance around with the memories and relive the feelings right at those points of time.

I think maybe this is what people will call love. But I don't think it's that simple. It's like a whole tubful of different things homogenizing into this relationship I have with Ian. And there are so many different flavours to it. Some days I might feel like I just fell in love again, and some days.. I'll just feel so overwhelmed by this sense of stability and familiarity, it's as though we've been together for years.

It just feels so... right.

But just like any other relationship, there are some setbacks. Like how Ian wants to kill me when we go shopping together. And like how disgustingly dreary I'll become when I don't get to see him nor talk to him for a long time. But we normally always get through HAHAH. So funny. He'll shoot me the dirty look when he feels like pinning me to the wall and wringing my neck. And I'll just ask stupid questions like,"are you bored of me?" or I'll imagine a 'hanging problem'.

HAHAHA I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET SOME PILLS TO CONTROL MY HORMONES BEFORE MY PERIOD. Now that my period is finally here after being in Gloomland for two weeks, I feel liberated. It's as though I'm a new person.

I wonder how many PMSes it'll take for him to blow his top off and really murder me. I don't really want to try but I'll have to look for a magical pill first.

Oh, there's school tomorrow. Suddenly one week is over. It's as though my life has been snatched away from me. I don't quite remember what I've been doing.

Okay never mind, I'm tired. I'm going to think about school tomorrow and how I'll be telling 1A1 and 1T1 that I won't be teaching them anymore (and a snobbish asshole will be taking over me). The worse part is announcing that I am no longer the co-form of 1A1. I hope I remain collected.

:(

0 comments: