I'm sick. I can feel all my joints aching and my throat is like swollen. My eyes are a bit puffy and.... I don't know. I can feel it!!!!
What a lousy timing. Tomorrow's the Maroon 5 concert and yesterday I was still singing and singing then I woke up this morning feeling like I've got sand in my mouth. WHY!!!!!! :( I drink a lot of water every day.....................
Sigh. I really feel shitty. How am I going to teach without my voice and how am I going to sing at the concerttttttt. I'm very sad and I feel quite bad, sort of like wasting Ian's money :(
But anyway, the good thing is that the new guy is relatively nicer to me now. A lot more approachable. I think he's just guarded and I'm like super easy-going which was why I felt that he wasn't really very friendly at first. And he thanked me for helping him. I'm an angel, I am so kind. I also agreed to help mark a section for the secondary one normal academic and normal technical English paper.
I know, I know. I'm crazy and shouldn't be doing this. I don't even teach English anymore. But I'm not very busy.... well ok I'm quite busy but I can manage and besides, the rest of the English teachers are already quite stretched. So.. I agreed.
Hmm, maybe she can write me an appraisal.
After seeing how relieved she looked when I agreed to it, I'm glad I said yes.
Alrighty, I'm going to bed.
Monday, March 24, 2008
:(
Posted by Gladys at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment