Sunday, March 09, 2008

It's confirmed.

It's definitely PMS and a bout of I-miss-my-boyfriend-until-I'm-thinking-about-rubbish flu. Lol, I think Ian was bewildered when he got my ridiculous SMS. I don't know what is wrong with me.

I HATE PMS! Stupid raging hormones that drive me up the wall.

Anyway I was so upset this morning I lazed in bed from 8 till 11. Then at 1, I actually went back to my bed and snuggled up with my ultraman and Ian's blanket. My mom got worried and kept asking if I argued with Ian or what. I told her we didn't argue and I said I was just extremely lethargic. The whole sleeping thing reminded me of the way Bernice naps. Like a total cat man. 18 hours a day lol.

Anyway at three plus I finally decided to bathe and I went out with my mom. We walked around Compass Point then to Plaza Singapura because I suddenly had an urge to do scrapbooking.

After spending 40 minutes in the shop full of colourful paper, I felt so much better.

It's like theraputic. I love the patterns, the colours, the way everything goes so well with each other. It's wonderful. I wish I could remember every single detail so I can do it the pauper way. I actually prefer to do it from memory. I'll have fun doing the details and I'll get much more satisfaction from it than cutting it directly from a piece of paper which costs 1.75$ or more each. But there're just too many things and I really cannot remember everything. But sighhhh... the things are beautiful.

Anyhow, to make me feel better, I bought a nice red paper which resembles eyelet design for like what 3.95$. Now that I think about it, I think I'm completely out of my mind. But never mind, I love it. And I bought this stack of fancy paper for 15$. It's the only thing in the store which I bought without thinking more than once. I still think I'm insane. But the designs are really beautiful. I think I can feel better by just fantasising of what I can do with the paper.

I think I'm going to save money and work my life away so I can open such a store. I'll have tables for people who are as obsessed as me but not as rich patrolling my store. They just need to buy their materials, and they can sit at the table to do scrapbooking. I'll have so much fun.

I love scrapbooking so much because it never goes wrong. Well, okay unless you have colour coordination problem then.. my statement is arguable. But it's just wonderful to look at the array of colours, patterns and words piece together to form something that is priceless if you speak about sentimental value.

I'm a complete sucker when it comes to sentimentality. It drives me crazy with endorphins when I finish a piece of work. I love it. I love painting, I love all the little nitty details on a pattern.

So after surrounding myself with fancy paper, I left the store a happier person. Only I think my mom was quite incredulous when she found out I spent 20$ on coloured paper. Lol.

When I got home, I finally decided to pack my room and throw away all my tutorials and notes since I won't be retaking my As (thank God for that). I think I'm absolutely disgusting. I was packing my piano scores and guess what. I found my PRIMARY SCHOOL FOOLSCAP wedged in between some scores. I was truly disgusted and shocked at myself.

HOW OLD IS THAT PIECE OF PAPER?!?!

Anyway, as I was packing, I was overwhelmed by a wave of nostalgia. I found Geography notes that said, "Gladys the moron", drawings of animals with a pink marker and notes from a certain goondu which are normally about how I love her, which are of course untrue. I found doodling which I wrote when I was on the verge of passing out during lectures. They are something like,"Walao, walao, walao", "I'm dyingszxsz", "I NEED TO PEE. NOW." and "sian".

I really miss those times.

Oh yah, I found stacks and stacks of incomplete work HAHAHA. I'm horribly lazy. And I found a stack of Innova foolscap. New. Waste money man.

OH YA, I FINALLY FOUND MY GP TYS. I took Yanlin's one because she said she didn't need it and I couldn't find mine. Lol.

My room is a lot neater now. I'm going to Ikea to buy some boxes to put all my Art things neatly and at a more accessible place. And also to put all my priceless things which I always take out to look through for at least two hours. I'll indulge in that same wave of nostalgia as I go down memory lane again and again.

Oh by the way, I really did not quarrel with my dear Ian. I just miss him terribly until I can almost feel my face sagging with such bad aura. I miss my Dear but I'll be seeing him on Wednesday so I just have to occupy myself with something for the next two days then everything will be A-okay. He's been really busy these few days with work plus his dad is back from Vietnam for a furniture exhibition. So... yeah :(

I was feeling super moody and I asked him a stupid question and he sent me a blank SMS lol. HAHA. We talked just now and he told me he missed me like crazy and that he felt bad about not being able to see me after I got my results. I felt really, really happy to hear all that. Hehe. I love my boyfriend! Can't wait to see him on Wednesdayyyyy!

Oh ya, my adorable aunt gave me 100$ because she thinks that I did really well. That prompted my mom to give me another 100$. And my dearest father decided to get me a new phone.

HAHHAA. What's up with adults. I feel so bad taking the money since I didn't really do very well. And I didn't get a new phone because I haven't seen one that I really like and the one I really like... well, Dear thinks it isn't good. So in the meantime I'm just waiting for the perfect one to float by.

Okay I have to go, got a meeting tomorrow at 9. We'll be discussing on ways to torment our students for term two.

How fun.

0 comments: