I really hope I'm going through PMS now. It's been a long time since last night.. I'm quite tired now and my head feels compressed.
Anyway, A level results came out on Friday and I didn't really do very well but hopefully I can squeeze into FASS.
Oh ya Nic finally came on. Idiot decided to disappear for a while to do his essays. Lol. I told him that I might want to do Geography so I can be a humanities teacher and he said that's another reason to cease our friendship. Asshole! Hahahha. I was feeling quite at loss since I chat with Nic almost every day and I literally vomit everything out to him. He's like a bottomless pit, and he doesn't care about what I'm saying which is good, because I only need him to digress and tell me about his law essays lol.
There was once I was quite frustrated about my schoolwork and all and I kept complaining about it. And he suddenly told me that he wants to tell me a story.
There are five frogs on the log. Four decided to jump off, how many frogs are there left?
Answer is five, because there's a difference between deciding to do something and really doing it.
I was so motivated and up till now, this story is still etched in my head.
I think he has a knack of saying something so simple but with a very deep meaning. I don't mean the frog, there are much more things he shared with me.
Anyway, congratulations to me, I finally booked my BTT after completely forgetting about it in January. 16th of May. This time round I won't forget! I'm sure! Hahah. I think my mind is very cluttered.
I think if I really become a teacher, I'll probably turn into a little nutcase, but a happy one.
Today's Sunday. I hate Sundays because there's nothing for me to do at home. I think I'll go out for a while, walk around, hope that the headache will subside and maybe read the books I've bought. Ya I think I should go out. Buy some materials for my scrapbook, spend Isetan vouchers that Ian gave me, maybe buy a new top. And also, I want to plan Easter with my cellgroup. They're planning to do some egg-painting to invite their friends. I doubt I'm inviting anyone but I love painting! Hahah. Sounds fun, like a little Art and Craft workshop. Gives me another reason to splurge on a set of new acrylic paint hehehehe.
Okay I'm going off to talk to Xiaohei.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Pfft.
Posted by Gladys at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment