Bernice came over with her brother for lunch at my place and we were looking through her phone at all the old pictures and I found so many funny pictures that I just had to bluetooth to my phone and share it with the public.
Spread laughter and joy.
I was laughing at the top of my lungs because the pictures are super amusing. And also I saw this video of Winnie (you'll know who's Winnie later) and I had a really good laugh. Lol.
HAHHA THAT'S ME. LAMENTING ABOUT MY FRINGE. IT'S SO FUNNY I LOOK SO STUPID. I think that's during Geography tutorial. We always do stupid things during Geography tutorial since Mrs Siva tend to make us all want to kill ourselves.
That's my watch. For a period of time I was obsessed about drawing watches on my wrist. I don't really know why but I just enjoyed it. Then I'll force everyone to ask me the time and I'll always tell them that my watch is correct twice a day. Sigh.. what fond memories of my insanity. I think if my students knew all these, they won't be able to believe that I'm actually a teacher. Lolol.

OH TENGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~ I couldn't resist it. Lol the pictures are just so funny LOL. I saw the sepia one and I thought about how you are always making alien pictures with that stupid box box function in my phone. I lub you Tenggg please wear your glasses out again. If possible, your ugly red ones. HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

LOOOLOLOL I'M ALWAYS SLEEPING IN THE LIBRARY. I love my school library. Great comfy sofa. Lol I was particularly amused by the first picture. "NO SLEEPING. VIOLATORS WILL BE CITED AND ARRESTED." Lolollool.
Bernice said that Yanlin thinks she looks REALLY cute in this picture and she even put this as her MSN display picture HAHAHAH STUPID GOONDU.
LOL THIS! I had a sorethroat and the very kind fruit juice auntie forced me to gurgle my mouth with saltwater. She added so much salt that the water was actually bitter and it numbed my tongue. Disgusting I tell you. But Bernice was having so much fun looking at me gurgle my mouth that she had to take pictures so as to remember it for as long as possible.
That's Winnie. Bernice's dumb cat. LOL. Winnie likes to sit in that odd chicken position which I always find much amusement from. It's very funny.
NOW FOR THE FINALE.
LOOLOLOL LOOK AT BERNICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She told me not to put this but I really cannot resist. But I know you still love me many many so it's okay muacks.
ONLY ONE AND A HALF MORE DAYS TO WEDNESDAY I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDD!
Oh today I went for meeting and I found out that I won't have any English classes for Term 2. YES YES YES YESSSSSSAR! I'm quite pleased. Somemore I'll be taking the Secondary 1 express classes Geography. Whoopeedoo! I am really quite happy hehe. But I still have to set the 1 NT class test papers since the new teacher probably will have no idea on what to do.
And to be honest, I also don't really know what to do since it's a completely new section of their examination which will be tested. So....... I'll be moving baby steps at a time.
The new teacher will be coming on 19th which is a Wednesday and I can't tell you how excited I am.
Not that I hate my students, I like them a lot but they make me want to kill them sometimes. And honestly, marking their grammar is enough to make me tear blood. I don't mind going for lessons with the new teacher. Hmmm.. sounds like a plan. Maybe I can discuss with him and help him out with the 1 NT class since they can be quite a handful.
But anyway! Yay Geography with Secondary 1 express! And the best thing is I don't teach any of these classes so I get to set the first impression of myself, the strict and no-nonsense Ms Wee. It'll be great, I'll have a better time teaching them and I don't need to waste too much time asking them to settle down.
So this means I'll be getting a new timetable, AGAIN. I think this is the problem being a relief teacher. You get chucked into empty slots. But I'm quite thankful that I'm not taking NA classes.
Term two is going to be a greaaaaaaat term.
(I love my boyfriend!)
(I just felt like saying that.)
Monday, March 10, 2008
HAHAHA
Posted by Gladys at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment