Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello hello!

Yesterday I watched Maroon 5 with Ian and now I'm partially deaf on my left ear.

HAHAHHA. It's quite scary to not be able to hear properly but I suppose it's temporary since my ear didn't bleed or anything.

The concert was quite fun. Ian and I were singing songs that we know or if not we'll just bop around to those songs we don't know. Well actually most of the time I don't know the songs but I know some! Hahha it was quite fun hehe. I'm glad he got the tickets to the concert. It's my first ever concert.

Thank you Dearrrrrrrr! :D

We went early so we just sat around and waited for 8pm. Then he was torturing me by tickling me (as usual) and at that point of time I wished that the ground will just swallow me.

Tickling is a damn irritating thing. Like it's so ticklish and painful at the same time when I'd be like cringing and laughing. And the sad part is that Ian enjoys looking at me go through that.

Sigh....

Anyway, then after the concert we were all quite high partially because the concert ended rather abruptly lol. Then we got up the car and continued our Maroon 5 concert with his awesome sound system and we were singing and singing. Then he said my singing sucks.

Sigh....

But it's okay, I know he still loves me. If I don't sing awfully, he won't have anything to say. We'll just be singing until our adrenaline is gone and we'll slowly transit into silence. HAHAHAH I have a knack of making weird links, I know.

But actually I can feel my confidence eroding away. Though Teng said that everyone in Bez gang is sure of themselves. HHAHHA that sort of cheered me up because it's pretty much true LOL.

If you're wondering what we're tagging about, it's this new email thing that started recently. Bezgang has been emailing each other about nonsense because we're all working and we hardly have time to meet up. So we've been emailing. Then now that we looped Yanlin into our email (ok let's call it our.. e-con, short for electronic conversation, cool hor econ) then she has been having boliao conversations with Teng, yet again. I was guffawing in the staffroom until one of the teachers said, "Wah Gladys, I can hear you loud and clear from my little corner, far, far away from you."

HAHAHAHAH. I love my Bezzzzzzz gang muacks.

Oh oh! Yesterday marked my third month with Ian. Mhmm, time flies. It seems like only last week when I was still in China and he was making me smile like a goof at the monitor, and mostly to myself when I'm alone. I'd grin when I'm lying on bed, I'd try to hold back my smile while we're all having dinner, I'd try to not burst out in excitement when my aunt asks me about him. Hahhaha. He makes me want to strangle him sometimes but I love him too much to do that, so it's okay, I'm not going to become a murderer. He pampers me like crazy and he likes to tell me, "Okay I'm on my way to pick you up."

HAHHA THAT MAKES ME DELIRIOUSLY EXCITED.

Okie dokie, I'm gonna shower and get some shut-eye if not I'll never recover from this flu.

0 comments: