Sometimes I want to strangle my kiddos.
My new Secondary one express classes like to annoy me.
Me: Okay! Let's start!
Everyone: ALRIGHTTT!
Me: *Smiles at their enthusiasm*
Everyone: *Yak and yak*
Me: Okay class stop making so much noise
Everyone: ALRIGHTTT!!!!!
Me: *Starting to see some pattern* Ok.. I really mean it ah.
Everyone: ALRIGHTTT!!!!!!!!
Me: *Glares at everyone*
They won't stop! They just won't stop!!!!!!!! Hahhaha. Pesky little buggers. But they're very cute lah hahaha. I mean, not everyone. Just a handful.
I think I show favouritism, lol.
But but! I never let anyone off if they're chatting during my lesson. They're quite afraid of me especially when I raise my voice. I think they're beginning to warm up to me, which sucks, because then my deadly stare will lose its deadliness. An effective method I usually use is keeping quiet. I just sit on the chair and fold my arms. (And threaten them by saying that they all have to stay back if I cannot complete this by the end of the lesson)
I caught a few boys who don't pay attention during my lesson. It's like stamped all over their faces.
"I'm not listening, catch me!"
Scolded them and warned the rest of the class that I don't tolerate inattentiveness. No mercy.
Speaking of which, I had a remedial on Wednesday with my Geography class and this boy didn't even write down anything and I was really, really angry. I did the notes from scratch and I was repeating the same thing for the second time just because they didn't want to stay back on Monday. That's hardly a good reason. Because if they agreed to stay back on Monday, I could conduct the remedial with my other class, but they didn't want, so okay lor I conformed. AND HE STILL CAN SIT BEHIND AND YAK THE WHOLE TIME. I just screamed at him. I was really angry. I put in effort to do things for him, and he just take me for granted. I know I can just ignore him and not bother about him. But I just cannot watch him fail everything. :\
Anyway this whole week I've been screaming and today.... only about 20% of my voice was left after the whole week in school. Lol sometimes when I talk, it seems like only my lips are moving and nothing comes out. I was teaching during the last lesson and everyone was very restless (because it's Friday) and thus I was using quite a bit of my nasal voice to make them shut up. Then as I was shouting, then no sound came out and my students laughed at me.
Horrible, horrible people. So slow at doing their work and still laugh at their teacher.
Almost as bad as my Dear. LOL LOVE YOU DEEP DEEP! Hehehe :D
Friday, March 28, 2008
Anytime now.
Posted by Gladys at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment