Saturday, February 09, 2008

Pictures!

Hello! Today's the third day of CNY! I'm gonna upload some pictures for you all to feast your eyes on.

CNY eve

This is my class of 42 nonsense kids with much energy and sometimes they really just piss me off. I normally scold the same few idiots and the girls are great.


Say hello to Jennifer (middle) and Marilyn (rightest) :D

Chu yi

Paternal side. I think this is the first ever family picture. My dad was the one taking the picture.


Check out my mom's bag and my heels, bloody nice, 30%!

I went to my paternal side to visit in the morning. Super boring as usual. But we did something different this year. We took a family photo together! And after that my family headed off to AMK hub (as usual too) and we watched Ah Long Pte Ltd together with my aunt's family. Lol it was not too bad. Some parts are really funny. But all in all, it'll be a show that only Singaporeans and Malaysians can watch hahahaha.

Chu er
My cousins

My dear :)

Dear came over to my aunt's place to visit. He played blackjack and befriended my brother. Funnily, both of them are born in the year of rat (my brother's 12, he's 24) and this year is the year of rat! Then when I look at both of them laugh at their cards, I will run to somewhere to hide and laugh to myself. Hahahha so funny.

Every chu er we'll go to my china auntie's house. I like visiting at her place because it feels a lot more at home.. more familiar.

I'm glad dear came over and I know he enjoyed himself too hahah.

At night he came over to my place to watch the last episode of Kinship II. Lol big fan. Then actually we planned to go St James Powerhouse together with my mom and aunts, but we ended up pigging at his place. HE HAS THIS AMAZINGLY COMFY SOFA IN HIS ROOM! It's actually sort of like a bunk bed thingy and his sofa is below. the sofa is damn comfortable and right in front of the sofa is his telly. If I were him, I'll probably never leave my house again.

I saw boxer! My dear's son. His little emperor. Wah you know, boxer eats organic oats. Lol. Bernice, I think I found another luckier domestic animal. And when dear went into the house, he unleashed boxer and dedicated a good whole five minutes hugging boxer and making cooing noises.

What a life man.. what a life.

Anyway dear sent me back and he asked me a funny question. He asked me how he fared today.

You know dear, I'm already very happy that you came today and spent the entire day with me. I love how you still think about me when you're doing something else. I love how you want to beat me in Cooking Mama, it's very funny. I love how you put your arms around me while we're sitting by the table with so many people. I love seeing you get along so well with my brother and my cousins. I love how you fit so nicely in my family.

I love you very much :)

0 comments: