Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Lunar New Year!

This morning I got ready for school at an unearthly hour, went to school, celebrated CNY and had really sore feet. Then I trotted home, took a nap, went to Marilyn's place where we spent ten million years looking at the nail art book. Then I ran home because my mom called and hurried me home. She never hurries me, so I knew I had to run lol. Had dinner with my dear relatives and I just lie on the sofa to stone.

Then suddenly, Dear called me.

I haven't exactly been talking to him for the past two days because he's been so busy and I've got school. And I sent him a very blatant SMS (HAHAHAHA) and guess what!

Dear: How's your dinner?
Me: Normal lor
Blahblahblah.....
Dear: I'm at your place.
Me: HUH?!

HAHAH HE SURPRISED ME. HE CAME OVER! I am really happy and I felt so excited when I was walking towards the multistorey carpark. I kept smiling to myself. Lol I was really super duper happy.

Okay, actually I still am super duper happy heheehe.

Then he met like everyone at my mother's side already. Everyone loves him. I'm really happy. I never really knew how it feels like when your relatives like your boyfriend hahahha. They all said he's very handsome and that I'm too fat for him.

Dear's head keeps ballooning.

Anyway we took a cab down to Chinatown to join in the celebration. But basically it's just squeezing through the crowd. It'll be quite fun if I slept for ten hours last night. Lol. I was a little scared too. I'm not a crowd person. But it felt nice when he held onto me tightly.

*smiles dreamily*

I love my boyfriend. :)

0 comments: