Hiya. My hormones are under control now. I am not moody nor do I feel like I want to murder someone right now. It's all good.
I watched Juno today with my teaching buddies. Sounds funny, teaching buddies. Anyhow, Juno was really good! I like how down-to-earth and simple it was. It wasn't exaggerated, it felt so.. real and.. I don't know, pure? There wasn't excessive crying and everything just piece together so simply. I love how it's so full of love yet there wasn't any... you know, flowers, gifts, restaurants and whatnots. It's not the typical love movie. I really like it since I'm a complete sucker for love.
There was one part, Juno (the lead actress) asked her father how is it like to find someone whom you'll stay with, forever.
And his reply was wonderful.
Juno MacGuff: Dad, it's not about that. I just need to know if it's possible for two people to stay happy together forever, or at least for a few years.
Mac MacGuff: It's not easy, that's for sure. Now, I may not have the best track record in the world, but I have been with your stepmother for 10 years now and I'm proud to say that we're very happy.
[Juno nods]
Mac MacGuff: In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
Are you reading Dear? You'd better love me the same whether or not I'm 5kgs lighter because I'll love you still even if you decide to grow a moustache (to follow my dad) or any odd thing there is (which I know you probably won't do).
I love you deep deep many many hard hard pain pain (private joke please don't be horrified)~~~
I bought moisturiser from Kiehl's. I think I'm insane. I bought the facial foam a couple of days back and today I bought the moisturiser. Fancy that, I think I think I'm a mint. But it's okay, I managed to psycho the man into giving me a freebie. That freebie was meant for people who spent above 120$ but I only spent 56$ and I got it. Teehee I'm shameless.
But I don't care, I saved about 18$.
And besides, I sort of balanced the whole thing up by buying my brother a book that he'll like. You know the whole.. Horrible Science series. They've got Horrible Geography/Math/History/whatnot. I got him something similiar before, from the exact same shop. And I also saw my favourite series, Georgia and her nungas nungas. I love that whole series but they didn't have all the 6 books and I think I'm totally insane to be spending so much on books which I'll have no time to read. So I ended up buying Marian Keyes' Angels. I read this book about a few years back and I still remember guffawing in class because of it.
OH OH OH. When I was walking home, I saw this indian boy and he looked at me with such a scary face.
Like seriously man, crazy? I was taken back. Okay I know it's just two capital Os with a fullstop in between. His eyes were like bulging out of his sockets. It's quite a horrifying image.
Anyway, I'm really, really glad Monday and Tuesday are over.
I'm a happy girl (who loves her studious boyfriend a lot).
(Oh, I saw my watercolour pencils today. 15$ - 1.5$ [10% discount] = 13.5$. Worth it? 36 colours!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment