I think my period is coming if not I wouldn't feel like a piece of crap. I really feel damn shitty.
I'm thinking of getting a set of 24 watercolour pencils from Faber Castell because I've been eyeing at them for a long time and I love watercolour pencils and my mom never saw the beauty of it. I think watercolour pencils are super cool. I love how the different textures can be created. I think I'm gonna get it.
I bought Japanese curry from Cold Storage. I am going to make!
I'm very tired today. I gotta mark the English Common Test. I realised that I screwed up the marks. Sigh.. very, very big mistake which my HOD has not realised yet. I'm not ready to approach her to tell her the mistake. I'm really very tired. I wish I'll get food poisoning and stay at home for a week. I don't mind not getting 325$ for a week's rest and I get to lose weight too.
Okay wait a minute. 325$.......... Hmm.
I think never mind, I can do without the rest. The weight must be gone, but there'll be other methods.
Yes, for example, extreme starvation and bulimia.
What a sad, sad fat girl I am.
I suddenly wish I had my room again so I can redocorate it with all the things that pumps endorphins into my over-fried brains which may possibly lead to a revival of them.
Don't get me wrong, I am not feeling spiteful of my aunt (who's using my room now). I just suddenly feel that I could do with my own little space you know? I'll have my drawers and my shelves which I will keep clean and neat and lined with things that make me happy. It'll be a really girly room, messy in a cosy way. You know? I've always like the whole..... messy-in-a-cosy-way look. Like many cushions and pillows in different shades of blue and all piled on my bed. It'll be messy but it'll look sooooo nice.
I hope I can get a round-shaped bed next time. It'll be so cool.
I think furniture makes me happy. I like furniture.
I hope I'll get my period soon.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Bluest Monday
Posted by Gladys at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment