Sunday, February 03, 2008

Good Morning World~

Today's Sunday! I hate Sundays because the next day is Monday. But it's okay, this week's going to be a short week (less money :< ) but anyhow, more break.

I strongly doubt results are coming out this week, thank God!

On Wednesday, there will be a celebration in school. Thursday and Friday will be chu yi and chu er. Whoopee, fun. I'm going out with Marilyn today to shop for clothes. Hehe.

Oh yesterday, dear came over and he met my mom. When they saw each other, they actually shook hands and I went to my room, supposingly angry, but I was smiling and trying not to laugh. It's very strange to watch two people who are so close to me, behaving like strangers. It's so funny. I don't exactly know how I felt then but I just smiled a lot. He's the first boyfriend I've ever had who has actually met my mom before.

Anyway, my mom is the coolest mom ever. Those who know her probably already know that. My mom is so cool, I love my mom. Hahahha. She's funny. She thinks Ian is really goodlooking and she told me that if she was Ian, she wouldn't fall for me because I'm a fat girl. Thanks ah. I think she's purposely doing that to make me lose weight. Now that I have dear, they're both going to torture me mentally and plus my kiddos in school.

I'm probably going to die soon.

Just now when I woke up, she was like, "Wah must ask Ian to come more often." HAHAH BECAUSE YESTERDAY WHEN HE CAME, I PACKED MY ROOM AND MADE MY BED. I hate making bed. I think it's a waste of time and energy. But since today is a good morning, I shall make my bed. Lol. Dear's going to question me about this.

But I make my parents' bed because their bed looks untidy when it's left unmade. My bed looks comfy when it's left unmade. So....... yeah.

Yesterday dear and I sort of had a small tiff and I gave him my pissed off face (a few times). I think I need to stop giving that face in school. I'm too used to it. It's becoming default. It shouldn't be default. I should set a School mode and a Dear mode. HAHAH.

We watched The Passion of the Christ and I was trying not to brawl. The show's so sad. I feel quite bad and at the same time, immensely touched. I'm very thankful.

Anyway, the bruise from my face is gone, I'm as pretty as ever and fat as ever. I have a month to make the paper on my fridge come true, if not I'll suffer the wrath of Ian Kan. Only those people who've came my house before will know what's on that sickening piece of paper. I remember when I put that up, I was crying because I was so angry at myself for being so fat. I was really sad. Then after that I sort of got numb to this whole thing. I don't know.. I hate being fat but I'm not really doing a lot about it. I hate being fat but I love eating more. My mom thinks I'm just not vain enough.

I think this constant battling really has to come to an end. I'm quite jaded now and before what's left of my little enthusiasm runs out, I'd better lose weight. I need to achievement my target by March.

So dear friends, please constantly remind me. Everytime you see me online, tell me I need to lose weight. Send me emails when you're bored. "You're fat, you have a target to achieve. Do it." Tell me things that I'll be dying of coronary heart disease. Okay no that doesn't really scares me. Aiyah, I don't know lah now I feel my morning is completely ruined.

Bugger.

0 comments: