I'm in school now :O
I'm super annoyed. I had a very shit start to the day. Sudden intrusion during my early morning stoning time.
Basically my school has reading programme for all the levels on Mondays. A comprehension sort of worksheet will be prepared by different teachers each week. I am doing for my own Secondary 1 NT class. I do a separate one from NA and Express because my darlings have a tad a problem answering questions at their level. So I'm like one-man army. I do reading programme with my NT class in their class room while the rest of the level will be in the hall, doing as a cohort.
But this morning when I was ready to go downstairs to mark attendence, my colleague asked me about worksheets (which I'm supposed to prepare).
I was so shocked! SINCE WHEN?! All along I've been preparing for my 1T1 then suddenly I have to do for NA and Express too? And worse thing is that I wasn't even given the schedule for this crap since I am aware that I only have to do for my NT class. Never once have I been in the hall. I don't even know how the procedure is like, I don't even know a crap. I just know I've prepared my worksheet for my class.
I was very annoyed because I had to rush all over the place. I felt so guilty about not knowing this and I felt quite bad.
Gah.
And because of this, I've been really fierce to all those people who make stupid comments or try to be funny in class. Lol they got a larger dosage of my strictness than usual. Some of my kids told me I'm being extra fierce today.
Student: Miss Wee! Why you so fierce today?
Miss Wee: Shut up lah, listen in class don't ask unneccessary questions.
Student: Miss Wee why you keep shouting?
Miss Wee: Because you have noisy classmates.
But then again, I gave all those people who didn't bring my things a chance because it's Chinese New Year week! So.. I'm still quite nice.... somewhere... deep down..........
Anyway, Chinese New Year is coming! Wednesday's my school's celebration. Lol so fun. I love celebration. No need to study. For my case, no need to teach.
Yesterday's shopping with Marilyn was pretty fulfilling. I was quite happy. I bought four tops and a pair of heels. I'm mad. The heels are crazy. When I put them on and walk, it feels quite alright. But I'm not sure how long I can last on those heels hahaha.
Oh and I bought some decoration items from Ikea. (We went Ikea before shopping.) Welly nice, someone's birthday coming soon. Okay la not soon, April. But quite soon. And I've decided to write in your Winnie the Pooh book because I was spring cleaning (MY ROOM IS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL NOW!) and I found the book and I decided it's been waaaaaaay too long! I owe you this hahhahah. K la love you la pune. I know you love me too hahhaa.
After Ikea, we went to Bugis. And I tell you, we only went to three shops in Bugis and we spent around 3-4 hours there. After that we went off to Vivocity and spent another... 3 hours there? I reached home at 11. I had to do stretching before I slept lol.
Shopping with Marilyn is very fun. She likes the things I like and she is very fun to be with. But the pitfall is that she always psycho me to buy things. Especially when she starts raising one of her eyebrows. The kind... like.. you-know-you-want-it expression. Wah, I'm weak man. Absolutely no willpower.
I was just telling her that if I lose weight successfully, I'll probably go bankrupt.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Shit Day
Posted by Gladys at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment