Thursday, January 31, 2008

Supposingly Email Quiz

Teng sent this to my hehe.com. I told you how many times that one cannot send. It's gladyswee or the gmail one. You moron. Lucky Bernice told me about it if not you'll think I don't want you already. You moron.


1) What time is it?
9:14pm

2) Name?
Nayi

3) Number of candles in your last birthday cake?
Uh. I think 1 big one.

4) lucky charm?
My pink undies and non-existent toe ring.

5) Tattoos?
No

6) Piercings?
Gots. Ears.

7) Have you been to Africa?
No thanks.

8) Have you ever gotten drunk?
Just high and laughy. I was slurring and laughing at myself.

9) Ever cried for someone?
Yes! I cried over animals too.

10) Ever been involved in a car accident?
Walao when I was quite young, I was in a bus and this pickup crashed into the bus and somehow it felt as though someone tried to kill me.

11) Fish or meat?
FISHHHHHHHHH! SALMONNNNN!

13) Beer or champagne?
BEER!

14) Half full or half empty?
Half full.

15) Favourite music?
This is real.. this is good... warms you inside just like it should......

16) Favourite book(s)
P.S I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17) Color of your socks?
Skin.

18) Favourite tv show?
Err........... :\

19) FAvourite movie that you've seen lately:
27 dresses!

20) Are you listening to any music now?
this is real..... this is good..... warms you inside just like it should......most of all, most of allllllllll it's built to last

21) Flower(s)?
Err. Sunflower? But I think flowers are a waste of money.

22) Coca-cola ice or no ice?
Don't like coca-cola

23) Who did you get this email from?
Angry Teng. LOLLL.


24) Which of your friends lives further away?
Err..........

25) Best friends?
Pune, rattle, Wai

26) Bed time?
Nowadays before 11 because if I don't sleep enough, I will give my students hell.

27) Who do you think is going to reply to this email first?
I duno, I didn't see the email. Bernice told me. I told that Teng so many bloody times cannot send to hehe.com.

28) How many times do you let the phone ring before you pick up?
Err. What rubbish? Just pick up only, who cares.

29) What does your mouse-pad look like?
It's my table.

30) Favourite CD ?
Err. My first ever Cd. Bardot HAHAHA.

31) Beautiful woman?
HAHA MYSELF MYSELF MYSELF. My mom and my precious Xiaohei.

32) Hot guy?
My boyfriend and Hugh Grant.

33) Worst feelings in the world?
Cheated on, taken for granted

34) Best feeling in the world?
In LOOOOOOOVEEEE. And happiness.

35) What does a person need not to have to be with you ?
Cruelty to animals. <-- Bernice's answer. So true. No arrogance for me too.

36) First thought in the morning?
Crap.

37) If you could be someone else who would you be?
Slim Gladys.

38) Something you never take off?
Uh. Nothing, actually.

39) What's under your bed?
Lots of fur, dust, tutorials, lecture notes, luggage, bags, plastic bags, boxes etc.....

40) NaME OF THE PERSON THAT MIGHT NOT ANSWER?
What thing?

41) The one that will answer for sure? Dumb lol.


42) Who would you like to answer?
Duhno.


42) A phrase:
Procrastination is like a credit card. It is a lot of fun until the bill arrives. SO FUNNNY RIGHT!!!! WHEN I READ IT, I WAS LAUGHING TO MYSELF. <-- Bernice's answer. She shared it with me too and I was laughing hahahhaha. But I saw one on TV. Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.

43) What day is it?
Thursday (YES! FRIDAY'S COMING!)

44) Say something about who sent you this email.
TENG IS LIKE A MORON. HAHAH. She sang you yi ge gu niang and made me laugh until I felt like crying. She's very very very very skinny and her house always has yakult which is very good. She likes to say "Uh................" and "WALAOEH!" and when she's angry you better not go near her. Eeteng and Yanlin both like to pluck their arm hair and when I first knew her, her eyebrows were as thin as needles HAHAHAHHA. I LOVE YOU EETENG!

0 comments: