Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just a read.

I mailed something to my Bez gang and the one below is for Ms Jennifer and Ms Tan. Hahah.





Anyway I was reading the papers and they said laughter is indeed the best medicine.
  • Five minutes of genuine belly laughter gives you as good a cardiovascular workout as 15 minutes on a running or rowing machine.
  • Laughter lowers stress hormones and increases the immune system's activity.
Check that out! Lol. The first point especially. I remember on Valentines' Day when Dear was tickling me like crazy in the car, I was hysterical. I was screaming and guffawing. Completely unrestrained. Absolutely no holding back. I was laughing so loudly I found myself laughing at my laughter at some point of time.

I think Dear also laughed because of how I laugh.

Even now when I think about it, I still feel like laughing. I love laughing. I'm such a laughy person. I remember how Joanne used to hit me when I laugh. And I remember how everyone used to snub the jokes I say but they'll still laugh because as I say jokes I'll keep laughing and I'll end up laughing at myself while the rest of them laugh at me.

There was once we were talking about My Fair Princess (huan zhu ge ge) before Geography tutorial. Then I remember there was this funny song that they always sing in the show but I couldn't remember the tune then I got damn annoyed. So Bernice, Teng and I were sitting there, in deep thoughts, trying to remember the tune. But after a while we sort of gave up.

THEN SUDDENLY, Teng started to laugh. Teng is a very special person. She has this.. silent LOL. When she laughs, there's no sound at all and her face will become very red like tomato. We always made fun of her. But after making fun of her for a while, she started to make some noise when she laughs. Then when she laughed (out loud, literally), I was overwhelmed by laughter because it was so funny. She just suddenly erupted like Mount St. Helens.

Then we found out it was because she suddenly recalled the song's tune.

But she didn't want to sing it because she thinks it's very embarrassing. But anyway Bernice and I coerced her into singing because we were dying to know.

"you yi ge gu niang....."

HAHAHAHA I TELL YOU I WENT BERSERK. I was paralysed with laughter. We were all laughing like crazy it was so funny. HAHA NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT I FEEL LIKE LAUGHING.

And you know, sometimes when I'm out and when I think about something funny I'll have this overwhelming urge to laugh and it's pretty embarrassing. So I'll always stifle it with a cough. Then when I think about the ridiculous thing I'm doing to hide my laughter, I end up wanting to laugh more and I end up choking because all the air was going all over the place.

HAHHA.

I really miss laughing and talking with 0631A in the canteen. We'll just sit there, talk and laugh. Normally we'll talk about how we have so much work then we'll just laugh it off. But it's always very funny. Or we'll use my phone to take stupid pictures and laugh at ourselves.

I'm a happy person!

0 comments: