Hello! Yes today's Valentine's Day! It's a happy occasion for me because I've got my dear Ian who spoils me like crazy. I'm a total brat now. Hahahha.
Anyway Dear kept me in suspense for a few days and I was going a bit mad and I was annoying him like crazy. Hahahha but finally he messaged me at about 530pm today. He said 6.15pm plus a smiley face and he went offline. HAHAHA nonsense one but it was so funny. I rushed to the bathroom and kept smiling to myself as I bathed. I kept wondering what was going to happen later.
Then he called me and asked me to come down, I grabbed my things and hurried down (I feel like I'm writing a personal recount like my students) then I saw my Dear walking towards me with a bouquet of sunflowerssssss :D By then I was already smiling like a moron. Then I hopped into the car and we drove off.
Then he suddenly asked me if I had to choose one flik flak watch, which one will I choose. (I posted two links in the previous entry, Summer Bird and Japanese Cat.) So I told him I'd probably choose Summer Bird then *POP* he took out a swatch paper bag and there you have it, the watch. I tell you...... I was so surprised I couldn't shut my mouth. Then I forgot what he said....*POP* ANOTHER SWATCH PAPER BAG. HE BOUGHT ME JAPANESE CAT TOO!
I WAS HYPERVENTILATING I COULDN'T SMILE WIDELY AND BREATHE PROPERLY AT THE SAME TIME.
He's so sweet to me right. I really don't know how to describe how I feel. You know, like so happy until you just smile dumbly and you're utterly speechless. I couldn't even form proper sentences just now. I was so happy. I think if I died at that moment, I will probably only regret that I didn't get to tell my family that I love them.
So as I was smiling like mad we were on our way to....... SENTOSA! Hahha Dear says he's sucked into the commericial whirlpool of Valentine's Day. Okay, he didn't exactly say that, I just rephrased it because I have very bad memory.
OH YOU KNOW WHAT. HE PLUCKED ONE PETAL FROM THE SUNFLOWER AND FORCED ME TO EAT IT. HAHAHHA. AND GUESS WHAT!
I DID!!!!!!! :D
Hahhaha but anyway, the sweet boyfriend of mine actually reserved seats for us to dine by the beach because he's well-aware that I am terrified of heights and that I'll probably puke if we dined in the cable car. Hahahha.
When we reached the carpark, we were looking for the place to go. Basically his idea was that we follow a couple and thus we'll be able to find a buggy to drive us there. But....... we couldn't find the place.


When we found the buggy, we promptly hopped on and smiled happily at each other. That's the rose tied onto the railings of the buggy. So sweet right? Heh.
Then guess what! We went to the wrong place!!!!!! HAHAHA the blur buggy driver saw the reservation letter, and without checking, just drove us to the restaurant. And only when we reached the place, then we found out we have been taken for a ride (pun intended).
So we went back to the same place where we started and hopped off to the restaurant, Ami's.

The very nice Fandi helped us take a picture. The restaurant is really nice, I love the whole wood thing and the ambience was really good.

That's me with my summer bird and the main course. Fillet.. with white wine.. Potato something and Ratatouille! We actually had Ratatouille! And it was basically eggplant, onions and some other unknown vegetable.
I am the first person to ever witness my Dear eat eggplant. HAHA his virgin eggplant. It reminded me of the time when I was in UK and I had my virgin subway. Super suaku.


Superb right? I think he really is an exemplary staff there.
But at the same time, we were wondering why were we the only couples who had this special privilege. Very odd right?

LOOK AT MY HAIR!!!! ISN'T IT LONG!!!!!! I'm damn happy about it hehe.
And you know what, we ordered a bottle of Evian water and guess the price.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7.05$!!!!!!!!!
CRAZY RIGHT?
Quite nonsense lah there was like five adults prancing around the place and that actually made me think that I was very drunk. Hahah oh oh a funny part. Dear and I were walking to our seats then there was another couple behind us. Then when we sat down, the couple sat right next to me. Then Dear said,"Whatever makes you happy"
HAHAHAHAHAH I WAS SO AMUSED I KEPT LAUGHING. I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS THE WINE OR WHAT BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY LOL.
Then the crazy show ended with the fireworks then we sat around for a while, laughed here and there then we went back to the carpark and he tickled me like crazy in the car until I was wedged at the... you know the front passenger seat, the space where the passenger will rest his or her feet?
Yah I was stuck there. I managed to squirm into that little space and he was torturing me while I was trapped there. I was screaming and laughing so loudly. I was laughing at the expense of my throat and lungs. I didn't even know what I was laughing at. I don't know man.
Tickling is a sickening thing. It feels like nonsense but all you do is laugh and laugh.
Then Dear kept laughing at me while he tormented me. I think he enjoyed that part of the night the most hahahahha.
As we were driving home, we heard Boyz II Men's I'll Make Love To You. HAHAH THEN WE WERE SINGING AND SINGING. So fun I tell you!
I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to
(Yes that's the bouquet!!)


Then while when we were done taking pictures, we got in the car and the radio station was playing Nsync's This I Promise You. HAHA then my Dear was singing to me. HAHAH SO NICE OK! I kept smiling and he kissed my smile!
Hehe.
Then after that, they played Savage Garden's Truly Madly Deeply and that was when he decided to park at the multistorey carpark for a while to enjoy the songs for a bit. HAHA man! They were playing all the hokey love songs from like ten years ago. Hahhaha.
Thank you Dearrrrrrrr! :D

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
Happy Valentine's Day to you Dear. I love you :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment