I really hate Mondays. Mondays are my longest days of the week. It's disgusting. I am always very, very tired by the end of Mondays.
But I was in a pretty good mood at the start of the day. I think I'm a lot happier now. I think it's because I bought this notebook and I started my scrapbooking dream. Well, I don't really have time to do elaborated patterns and designs, but at least I'm penning some thoughts and beautiful phrases down. I feel way a lot happier and everything seems to be so cheery and happy.
I was in such a good mood that I let those Geography students, those who didn't do their work, off and I didn't really scold them. It was only later in the day when one of my favourite class, pissed the hell out of me. There were 38 of them in class and only 4 of them handed in their work despite me nagging at them last week. I told them what to do on Monday, I explained every single detail, I made them copy it down and I walked around to make sure they did. And on Thursday I gave them some hints and I gave some information to them so at least those who are very lazy have something to write. I know some of them will just write nonsense which was why I purposely did up the slides. I told them to copy the things down and all of it can be used for the project.
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Apparently it wasn't important enough and the rest of them didn't bother to do.
I was utterly disappointed. I was so upset because I put in effort to do extra things for them, I was basically spoonfeeding them. I tell them nicely to do their work. And this is how they repay me. I told them I was very upset. I scolded them for 30minutes and tada, my day was ruined.
To add onto my disappointment, shame. I was teaching my last class of the day. I was already having problems getting their attention because they were so restless. But I couldn't walk around because I had to use the visualiser. Then the teacher from the next class actually came over to check and asked the class to be quiet.
Sigh.
Anyhow, tomorrow my school has election. It's quite fun. And I think my school takes it very seriously. Hahahha it'll be fun. We'll be voting for our council president. The teachers also must vote. So fun so fun! But I bet during the voting for the students, it's going to be one hell of a mess. Lol.
I'm going to watch PS I Love You with Ms Tan and Ms Jennifer tomorrow. Lol. I have remedial tomorrow too. Tiring mans. But I reap what I sow. My weaker students are showing a lot of improvement and I'm really happy. I only have a handful of students, who probably never read a single book in their lives, whom I need to pay extra attention to. The rest of the students are doing quite well! I'm proud of them.
Dear's having his exams soon and he's studying like crazy. I'm very, very impressed by his willpower to read his readings. He can study for hours nonstop. It's impressive! I think if I studied this hard, I wouldn't have to worry about my A level results, which I heard from Mr Chu will be coming out soon. Probably next Thursday or Friday.
Anyhow, I think my boyfriend is so hardworking and I'm really proud of him. Hahahh. Bet he's gonna do really well heh.
Oh, for the sake of those who have no idea what we're talking about on the tagboard......

SEA MONSTER ON THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER!!!!!!!!
(She said she was hiding behind the seaweed HAHAHAHAAHAH.)
Speaking of phones. I need to change phone. My bluetooth is spoilt. You only got to see that picture because of my awesome camera. I don't really know what phone to change to actually. Gaaah. I've been looking for sometime.... But... none of them appeal to me. I was thinking of waiting until much later maybe June when they have more new models then I'll get a phone. We'll see we'll see.
This year's leap year. I don't know if it's because I'm such a sentimental sucker or what but I always thought leap years are very special and romantic.
Okay I just googled it. The first part wasn't romantic at all. It was talking about winter solstice (hahaha Mrs Siva!) and how it is to keep the calendar year schronised with the astronomical year.
There isn't exactly a lovey part to this. In the 19th Century, women may make marriage proposals only in leap years.
Ooh and people who are borned on 29th February are called leaplings. Lol interesting.
Now I wonder why I think it's extra special to be in a leap year. There's nothing much! Oh, but there's this new show coming on. The Leap Years. I think I'm going to watch it. And I want to watch Juno. Nic said it's good and Nic hardly ever praises anything or anyone. So it must be really good.
Alright, I'm going to copy in my favourite phrase from Mitch Albom's Five People We Meet in Heaven into my scrapbook. Everytime I read that line, tears will threaten to well up.
Bye, emofest~
0 comments:
Post a Comment