Friday, February 22, 2008

Update!

Okay due to requests, I'm gonna type the quote that I like from Five People You Meet in Heaven.

"Lost love is still love, Eddie. It just takes a different form, that's all. You can't hold their hand... You can't tousle their hair... but when those senses weaken, another one comes to life... Memory... Memory becomes your partner. You hold it, you dance with it."

When I read this part, big fat teardrops were rolling off my cheeks. I was so sad. I think I have this bad habit of putting myself into the character's shoes. I did the same thing when I watched PS I Love You and that reduced me to a pile of sobbing crap.

Anyway, last night I was on the phone with Dear and we were talking about growing old. He said he only wants to live until 65 and I was thinking 70. Then he told me in Mandarin,"then I'll go off first."

Woah, once he said that, I felt my heart wrench and I was cringing slightly.

It was horrible. Thinking about it made it tenfolds more horrible.

But not to worry, this is only last for 10 minutes. I don't go around thinking about the end. I like to enjoy what I have now; it's all good :)

Anyhow, if you're as emotionally-weak as me, you'll enjoy watching PS I Love You though I actually prefer to be watching at home so I can sob all I want, pause at the sad parts to brawl and rewind to wail all over again.

Okay yesterday I went to watch Dimsum Dollies' The History of Singapore.

It was fantastic, hilarious and worth every dollar! I felt that it was really good and it was a pity that most of the students probably did not catch most of the jokes because they're not old enough and they're too young.

I think I don't mind watching again, it's really good hahaha.

Anyway, show you the first page of my scrapbook. A bit dark though.



I love it. Brings a smile to my face :D

0 comments: