0631A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you guys so much! I'm so sad, I miss my 0631A. I miss you all! I miss eating in the canteen at the stupid round table which always gives me a lot of bruises around my knees. I miss flirting with the Thailand auntie and I miss the fruit store auntie. I even miss getting irritated by Alice and her annoying habit of putting the change on the ledge despite me putting my palm out.
I miss everyone. I miss how we always laughed like idiots during lunch and I miss how we always felt like dying because we were very stressed but we did not do anything about it. I miss being treasurer and I miss going for lectures. I miss Chemistry lectures with my favourite Chemistry kakis and I actually miss Math lectures.
I miss how I always fell asleep during Economics tutorial and I miss how I always went to the toilet to listen to ONE favourite song before going back for lesson.
I miss the super clean toilets in Innova and I miss the classrooms, the tables, the clean corridors.
I even miss the lousy shelter which caused a lot of water ponding along the bookshop stretch.
I miss the track. I miss the shower rooms.
I even miss the bloody communal toilet.
I miss sitting on the grand stand and I miss taking stupid pictures with my friends during tutorials, lectures, lunch, and after school.
I miss my school uniform and I miss taking 161.
(Bernice, there's no more Tiger advertisements already.)
I miss guessing the real one/brother bus/sister bus. I miss running for the bus and cursing it and I miss that feeling when the new bus stop opened right outside the sid gate. (Teng, I know you don't miss this at all.)
I miss playing the 'Would you rather" game and I miss getting annoyed with the locker because I suck at opening it.
13, 34, 5 :(
I miss the air-conditioned hall. I miss my teachers.
I miss how we always planned to have Double fillet parties and I miss those times when I used to bawl in school and everyone will just hang around me like vultures. I miss those times.
I miss Pige the pigeon.
I miss you all very much.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I miss.....
Posted by Gladys at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment