Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shark, duck, petrol

Yesterday was supposed to be my payday but the dumb crap didn't bank in my pay and they're going to mail me my cheque next week, bloody hell!

But I blew a hole in my bank account already. Went to Dian Xiao Er with baby today and we had shark's fun, duck and spare ribs. The shark's fin is to die for man. I love it. Everytime I eat it, I feel numbed with happiness. It's as though time paused at that moment when I put the insanely-good soup into my mouth. I think baby thought I'm mad or something because I kept smiling at the spoon. I tell you, it's delicious, everytime I think about it, I feel like rubbing my tummy and smile to myself.

I will never be a food connoisseur because everything tastes good to me.

Hahhaha anyway I got him an early Valentine's Day present and I have a feeling he is planning is insanely-expensive date for me on Valentine's Day. He keeps giving me that odd, dubious look everytime I question him about it. I wanted to buy CNY clothes today but I ended up only buying a tank top, which is not too bad. I feel like getting more things since his Esprit card has 20% discount until this weekend. Maybe I should. I think I should.

Heheh just now we went grocery shopping and I pushed the trolley around. I kept sliding on the ground with the trolley and I laughed so loudly. Then suddenly he said,"GO!" then he gave me this hard push and I slided some distance and went a bit mad laughing. I don't know why I was so amused. I was laughing so much. I think he was having fun watching me laugh because he kept pushing me whenever we went into an empty aisle. It was so funny I like grocery shopping with baby!

I learnt something new about Ian today. He collects watches! What an expensive hobby. Hahhaha.

Oh and I realised guys have this annoying perception that if you don't know how to wear heels, you don't qualify as a female. What is this? We're supposed to have innate ability to do that? Since when? Which book told you that girls can walk on heels as puberty progresses? Haahha. I almost got a leg cramp when I tried on this ridiculously-high pair of heels. How am I supposed to walk with that?

I really enjoy the time I spend with Ian. He goes shopping with me and tells me what is nice for me. It's great to have someone who has good dressing sense and doesn't mind shopping with his girlfriend. I think this kind of guys.. sort of extinct already. I really feel so blessed to have him hehe :)

I love you baby!

(EETENG, GUESS WHAT! ONE OF MY STUDENTS IS OOMAR'S [sp? that smelly girl from Geography lecture] BROTHER HAHAHHA. HIS NAME IS RANGAN. I TOLD HIM I'M FROM INNOVA JC AND HE TOLD ME HIS SISTER WAS FROM THERE. AND HE TOLD ME HER NAME AND I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED HAHAHAHHA)

0 comments: