Hi, I'm injured.
HAHAHA. Two morons class fought with a chair in class and one brave, but very illogical teacher tried to stop them and she got a dark purple bruise above her lips.
I am quite bored of repeating this story already. Basically they were both holding onto the chair and trying to wrestle each other into letting go. Then when I was walking over, before I open my mouth, one idiot let go and the chair flew to my face.
Wow.
It was so painful I stood there and cupped my jaw for a good whole 30 seconds before exploding. I had to take a couple of deep breaths to stop myself from crying because it was really painful. I did manage to hold back my tears while I screamed at them. I was so angry.
Then this boy actually snickered. I was already damn angry and when I saw him do that, I went over to his seat and grabbed his collar there super hard and pulled him up. He really stood up and when he realised that I'm not letting go, he stood up really quickly and stared at me. Lucky I'm quite strong, I managed to hold onto his collar. I was staring so hard at him and he stared back.
What kind of piss-shit kid is this right?
But then after the whole drama crap, I found out he has ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and when someone is scolding him, he'll snicker. I feel so bad I think I'm going to apologise to him on Monday.
Actually I was very angry because I felt that I was giving the class a lot of leeway. But they took my kindness as a weakness, climbed up my head and took a crap. I am only teaching them CME so I'm okay if they want to chit-chat, I'm okay if they want to change seats. But I would like their attention when I'm giving instructions or explaining the things. But noooo... CME lessons slowly disintegrated to writing "CME Homework page 9 and 13" on the whiteboard. I have a couple of students who will hand their work in to me. I should let them know how much I appreciate that.
And the most touching is that my students from other classes felt so strongly for me. I was really touched but pretty overwhelmed. I felt like an invalid at some point of time.
One of my HODs asked me how would I feel about going back to the class.
You know, the strangest thing is that I think it'll be perfectly fine and I would want to go back to the class to help some of them change for the better. I really can't stand people who self-destruct. And I'm pretty sure after this incident, some of them will be willing to change.
Of course I forgive all of them, forgiveness is unconditional. :)
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Casualty
Posted by Gladys at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment