Sunday, January 20, 2008

27 Dresses and a great boyfriend



I just watched this show with Ian. The amazing boy actually booked tickets for this show because he knew that I'll love it.

And of course, he's right. He's the rightest (for me).

I am really happy.. I'm elated, I'm delighted, I'm on cloud 9, I exhausted my small pool of vocabulary. I'm really so happy I can't stop smiling.

He really spoilt me. I'm a spoilt brat now. But I really am so happy!

I'm a complete, utter, sucker for love and romance.

And I'm completely, utterly, smitten with this guy who is a whole lot better than I've ever dreamt of.

It has to be God's will.

Today's service was quite fun though I have to admit I did feel a bit scared at first. But later during the service, I cast out that fear and I felt a lot better. I wasn't closing up as much as before. The wedge between God and me has shrank and I'm a whole lot happier and at ease. I'm just really glad that I'm having some kind of progress.

After the service, he hinted me about the movie, which of course I'm too dense to figure out. Hahahha he told me about it after getting really exasperated. I think I have a knack for frustrating people and making them feel like wringing my neck. I can do it so well it's like one of my default actions. Hahahha.

Ahh I really can't describe this feeling I have inside. Plus, knowing that we're not in the honeymoon period and this is an occasional treat (which I really, really appreciate), it makes me feel... well I can't exactly put them in words, but I do know that I want to be with him and make him as happy as he made me. I want him to smile himself to sleep and I want to experience all my beautiful moments with him.

I love you babyyyy~ many many, pain pain, hard hard, deep deep.

(Private joke, do not be horrified.)

I'm going to smile myself to sleep.

I feel like I just found out that my
favorite love song was written about a sandwich.

0 comments: