Melee - Built To Last
Listen!! It's my favouritest song right now. Been putting it on repeat! It induces phenylethylamine in my crazy mad head. I read it in this book I'm reading! It's a natural amphetamine which makes it addictive. It's the same hormones that's released during high-risk sports and eating chocolate.
I've been indulging myself with far too much romance novels and I swear it's making my head a bit wonky. I'm like floating around the place, dreadfully drugged with endorphins. But I can't stop! I'm addicted! It makes me feel so awfully nice, warm and fuzzy. And couple it with the song above...... I tell you, I'm like a love junkie.
Anyway.. I'm waking up in about six hours or so to bathe and get my ass to Changi. I'm going to Shanghai! I just met up with Waiyee and Shangzhi and they were so loud about me riding the airbus A380.
But honestly I'm not too excited because I'm really really really scared of heights. I still recall my sad moment during secondary three camp when I had to cross this stupid log at some ridiculous height. I hate high elements! It's really stupid. I crossed halfway and the stupid belayer, she didn't pull tight enough, I swayed sideways and I bursted into tears. I was so bloody scared and my knees were all wobbly. AND THAT INSTRUCTOR! SHE DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO GET OFF THE LOG. SHE COMMANDED ME TO FINISH CROSSING THE STUPID THING. After I was done, I was so shaken and mortified by that horrible experience that I told myself that this is a fear I'll probably never overcome. I'd rather dance in a room full of cockroaches.
No wait, it's all gross. I'd rather shave bald.
It's okay, I'm going to bring a lot of sweets and shut my eyes tightly as the plane is taking off.
Okay, goodbye everyone! Don't miss me too much! I promise I'll blog about it and upload pictures! :)
Friday, December 07, 2007
Love is Addictive.
Posted by Gladys at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment