HELLO! I'm back!!!! But I'm damn pissed off now because I can't find all the nice envelopes I bought some weeks back. I just finished unpacking and now I have to pack the Christmas presents! But bloody hell I can't find them envelopes. I think before the trip, I decided to be creative and stuff it at some corner in my really tiny room (shared with my brother) and thus I am unable to find it. I am quite irritated because I want to be done packing the Christmas presents and writing cards so I can enjoy my weekend (with Ian).
Oh, who's Ian?
Well..... someone special! I know it's very sudden, most of my friends all think I'm insane, they are incredulous... flabbergasted and whatever stupid adjectives there are to describe shock at all various magnitudes. But.. it just happened! :D
Okay, I bet all of you are dying to find out about my trip. Okay, maybe you're not but it doesn't really matter because I'm not blogging about it now. It's 8.27am now and my plane landed at 5.30am, I haven't slept a wink since then and I suppose the next line should be I'm super tired but I feel quite fine. Sometimes I hate travelling because when I come back... it's like as though I've never left. I sort of forgot a lot of things during the trip. Thank god for cameras.
Speaking of cameras, I've already uploaded the pictures into my computer. Will combine the pictures with the ones my uncle took (very nice, because he uses a DSLR bloody hell!) and I'll upload everything into flickr because I discovered a fuss-free uploading tool!
I'll just say a bit of what is on my mind right now. Okay firstly, it's winter there. So when I first walked out of the airport, I got slapped by the winter chill of a measly 10 degrees Celsius. Right at that instant, I felt my skin drying up and my goosebumps popped out like daisies. It was freezing! I felt like a poundcake! But anyway, that wasn't the end of the low temperatures. By the third day (I think), it drizzled and the temperature fell to around seven. Maaaan it's super cold when it's below 10 degrees Celsius. I don't know why but I experienced a very vast difference.
Anyhow anyhoo, the worst thing that in my opinion is the traffic condition. The drivers, pedestrians... the MOTORCYCLISTS. Good lord they are ridiculous. No one bothers and no one has respect when it comes to driving and crossing of roads. Everytime when I sit in the car, I will close my eyes and try to sleep (which is always a success since everywhere is like air-conditioned) because I think I might get a cardiac arrest watching my uncle/my uncle's driver drive. It's terrible because people just drive out from nowhere, especially those bloody motorcyclists and cyclists. They cut corners like they're participating in the F1 competition and it's horning and flashing of lights everywhere. And there are sooooooo many vehicles. Hell, I was breathing soot every day. It's no wonder China is trying to conserve the environment, there's really nothing much left of it.
Okay I think I'll upload the pictures and let the pictures do the talking. I will write some captions down (I think) and it'll be spiffy!
I'm going to lie on my nice comfy bed and think about happy things. Hhahhaha bye!
Friday, December 21, 2007
HOLA!
Posted by Gladys at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment