Thursday, December 06, 2007

Not baaaaad.

Today was Weicong's surprise advance birthday dinner! I am a smart and great person thus there was this little gathering today. It was great. I am really happy that he's so happy.

It's really nice to watch someone feel so happy isn't it? Maybe this is the reason why people go the distance to do something for their boy/girlfriends and this is probably why close friends may feel left out.

If I had a boyfriend, it's very funny to say that I love my boyfriend more than my friends. I love my friends a lot too and if I had to choose between the both, I wouldn't be able to come to a decision. It's probably the same, just that I'm loving the both sides differently. It's funny isn't it? To love so much and yet so differently. I think it's pretty cool!

Actually, love between friends is stronger than love between boy/girlfriends in my opinion. Because it'll take a hell lot of strong bonds and understanding from a friend when there is a sudden cancellation of plans due to the other party's relationship. Don't you think? Friends who aren't that close will slowly move away, find new friends. But friends who still stay and console you on a bad day with your boyfriend, those, my dear readers, are the true friends.

Friends are great lah. No need to commit anything, no quarrelling, no arguing over stupid things and most of all, unlimited trust. I'm glad I have a few good friends. I won't name them because it's stupid and they probably know they're my good friends.

And I'm not typing this because I'm a sad single soul masquerading my sadness beneath this cheerful friendship talk. I am enlightened. Hehehe.

The thing about love is that the other party's happiness overrides your own. Maybe that's why there's selflessness.

0 comments: