Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hullo Miss Wee

YES THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! I'm going to be relief teaching! At some ulu pandan school but that's beside the point!

Baby already told me they're going to make fun of my name. Lucky I'm immuned, I've had so much experience. Maybe I can silence them with my deadly stare. (Not that I have a deadly stare.)

And he also said he fear for the children.

Thanks ah, very supportive of you.

And guess what, I've got department meeting this Friday with the teachers. Coolbeans, I'm a teacher! I hope I don't get pissed with the kids and tear my hair out. I'm quite afraid I might fall asleep. If I really do, they'll kick me out before the school term even starts. But the dumb meeting starts at 830. Lol shiat.

Anyway my popular birthday boyfriend is out with his friends now and I'm bored so I'm here to ramble about my day.

Oh it just struck midnight. Hullo 27th.

The school takes a very new-age approach to bond the school. Twice a week, the whole school, including all the non-teaching staffs (imagine that!) will go for a morning run. Super cool right? This is good stuff, I can exercise and I get to laugh at students' essays.

Oh and they actually have this reading programme I think once a week.. some eight classes will gather in the hall to read a passage and answer some questions. I kind of forgot how secondary school is like since JC life completely engulfed me.

I really hope I'll do well! I want to be a memorable teacher who plans the greatest lessons! HAHA! I already have a lot of ideas, I'm going to jot them down and get really excited about it. I want to plan quizzes and buy lots of candies for them and buy shiny star stickers when they do really well for their essays and I must remember everyone's names by the end of the first week!

I know I know! I'm such a stupid cow! But I really hope it'll turn out well!

Tomorrow I'll be going out to buy some nice clothes for work. HAHAHA. Spending money before I even get my paycheck. It's okay I've got a bit of cash left, have to buy a few proper tops (which I can wear out too) and everything will be spiffy! I have to meet that dumb Vera at 12 at Orchard MRT. I don't remember when was the last time I went town THAT early. But it's okay, she hardly ever asks me out. (YOU SEE THAT VERA?! I CANCELLED MY THREADLESS/LUNCH APPOINTMENT BECAUSE YOU ASKED ME OUT!!!)

Oh hahahha something funny. Shangzhi's enlisting in January and he's getting all wussy about it. He told Wai and I that we have to meet up with him before he goes in. He even suggested that we take pictures together so he can look at it when he's at Tekong. What kind of psychotic friend is that?! Then I decided to disturb him by asking him if we can be there to witness him shaving botak (apparently it's a known fact that the army barber is no good but I don't really see the difference since it's just shaving botak!) I think his reaction is so funny. He even said that after POP he'll meet us, hug us and cry. I was having fun laughing at him.

Wow then by February (hell, results) most of my guy friends will be botak with shiny foreheads. Then by April, all of them will be gone in some jungle and we won't get to meet up unless one of them breaks their leg or something.

So fast! We're all growing up!

I suddenly feel so old :( And I realised I haven't uploaded the pictures taken in China. HAHAH I'M SO LAZY! Maybe some other time ok. :x

Anyway, I want to thank You! :)

0 comments: