Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy birthday baby and Merry Christmas!

Today's my baby's birthday! He's a Christmas baby! Happy birthday babyyyy~

I was at Nadia's place and he came to pick me up. I tell you, I'm really not used to him driving because he asked me "245 or 3 would be better" and I was wondering what he's talking about so I asked him "?what?" and he replied "pick you lo" and I felt so stupid all of a sudden.

Hahhaha you know what's the nicest thing about him driving? He holds my hand as he drives! But a bad thing is that he's always tickling me at all the red lights. I tell you, someday I'll have my revenge okay baby!

Anyway we didn't really have a plan today and it's because I forgot to plan. I think I really suffer from some kind of memory problem ever since I got back from China. I think it's the polluted air and all the dust. But anyway we went off to town because he wanted to spend off his Isetan vouchers. We walked around for a bit and both of us were really tired. Actually coming to think about it, initially he was tired, then after a while I got tired. I think it's the whole journey on the car thing, makes me really sleepy.

Okay, I'm gonna put some plans down. I don't know what will interest you but I'll just put a small list!
1. ZOO! Hhahahahha.
2. SPCA (mini date)
3. Sentosa! Not tanning, just you know.. all the touristy spots, I think it'll be fun.
4. Picnic. I know we have a strict diet. I'll pack lemon juice, fruits and a few pieces of sushi!
5. EXERCISE! Maybe I really should go gym with you. Use the treadmill for 30mins. Not walk la.
6. Dog farm!! You can bring boxer out on the weekends. There's this place at the farmway that has this field opened to the public, but only on weekends.
7. Watch DVDs until we both cannot take it.

Okay I ran out of ideas. You have to play a part already.

Anyway, some time ago, I was chatting with Ian and I was surprised by how well we complement each other. I told him that and he said something about cross elasticity of demand. I was so amused. Hehe.

I BOXER YOU! HAHA!

Okay dear readers, please don't shun from my blog. I'll blog about other things hahaha.

Yesterday I met up with my cat and Yanlin to eat lunch and exchange presents. Bernice made me a photoframe with our chiobu pictures (where only she looked good) and Yanlin gave me some funny heart-shaped thing which I bet she bought it for a dollar hahahahaa. Then after that I met up with Alex (woah, my primary three classmate) and we went shopping for gifts and headed off to Lydia's (woah, primary schoolbus mate and secondary 3 and 4 classmate) place for a party. It was really quite fun and I was glad I decided to go in the end.

OI TENG, WHEN DO YOU NOT HAVE WORK? COME OVER PLEASE, I COOK FOR YOU. Okay no, I don't want to cook for you. We can go Compass Point to eat fish soup, I'm on a strict diet. Hahhahaha I want to see you la japanese restaurant girl.

I'm glad that this Christmas turned out quite fine! Hehehe I love you all and especially you BABY!

0 comments: