Saturday, December 29, 2007
Hullo Mr Darcy.
Hiya! 2007 is coming to an end already! As you can see above, it's this super adorable flik flak watch which I'm going to get when I get my first paycheck because as a teacher, I need to have good time management! NO MORE PROCRASTINATING! NO MORE BUMMING AROUND! It's serious work man chop chop chop!
As usual, my new year resolution is to lose weight but the difference this time is that it is actually going to happen thanks to baby's implementation of the strict diet. Well I'm not exactly following very closely but I've cut down on a lot of rice and noodles (SEE THAT OR NOT IAN!) and I've been drinking lemon juice without the honey (SEE THAT OR NOT IAN!) and tomorrow I shall go swimming!
(Just a side note, that sentence is known as a run-on. HAHA I'M AN ENGLISH TEACHER NOW!)
Today baby and I went to Ikea for lunch and I had poached salmon. I tell youuuuuu it's delicious. I love it. It has this nice creamy gravy with potatoes, broccoli and cream of mushroom soup. Now I know what kind of meal to prepare when I'm at home. Simple and easy to prepare! And I have to cut down on the potato since it's starch :( But I love potatoes. But a bigger but would be that three months later I'll be as hot as St Helens! HAHAH.
I tell you ah, my boyfriend is such a good samaritan. He gets annoyed with people who don't clear their plates at Ikea and he insists on clearing everything. Hahahah but actually it's really everyone's responsiblity to clear the plates since it'll mean that people can get seats faster instead of waiting for the janitor to clean up the table. So my baby is a great and considerate person!
Today we went for our last ever service in 2007. Heh it was not too bad, I thought the sermon was quite interesting. And I sort of met his cg people though I think a lot of people didn't turn up. Wah I tell you, he's really super popular. Everywhere he walks, he'll see someone he knows. So many people! Hahah and he thinks I have a bladder problem. I think it's really true that I have a bladder problem since almost every tutor I had in IJ complained about that.
Anyhow we went for dinner at Bedok and I was negotiating with him for rice to go with my fish soup. He was quite adamant so I sort of just resigned to that. But when the auntie came with the tray, whoopee! Rice! Haahhahahah! Thankfully I like eating fish if not I'll probably die during this fish soup regimen.
Tomorrow I'll be going swimming and SPCA with Vera. I never really liked going to SPCA a lot since there're a bunch of sad-looking animals with completely no soul in their eyes. It's very sad. The last time I went there with Bernice and Yanlin, I felt choked. I still remember I saw this cat... it looked so sad and when the volunteer put a handful of food in the cage, it didn't even turn back. Just continued looking out at the car park. I swear those people who abandon their pets ought to get punished. I mean.. to your pets, you're all that they've got and you're just going to leave?!?!?
Aiyah I'm not going to get started on my "How can anyone abandon their pets" talk. I am going to lie on my bed and read the textbooks!
Posted by Gladys at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment