Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello Good People

Hi! I know it's been eons since I updated. I know I promised a whole lot of pictures and an entry that needs chapters after my exams. But.. due to unforeseen reasons ie. utter laziness, okay, (un)foreseen reason, I haven't updated.

But fear not common folks, I've uploaded my prom pictures and you may go take a look. There're only thirteen pictures because I haven't get the rest from my friends. Forgive me for the blur pictures for I never liked flash. Oh yes I will upload the rest of the pictures because I've discovered a new Flickr uploading tool and it's easy peasy! So yes, look forward my dear friends.

Just a quick update since I haven't been updating for a really long time. Well, one of the most anticipated event is my trip to Shanghai on the 8th to the 21st. Yes I am a lucky girl. I got to visit London in June and now I get to go China. I am greatly indebted to my parents, I need to pray every day that I can get into university if not I'll never have enough courage to use their money again. I might actually starve and not use so much of the laptop so as to save money for them.

(Fuck, I hope I can get into a local university.)

Ooh ooh I went for interview today at a childcare centre near my place. Before you all start shrieking in shock, I am good with kids okay!! I recently developed this.. fancy for babies because there was once I saw this baby and I sort of played with her. Okay fine I just touched her hand. And my gosh, she grabbed my finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear my heart constricted so much that there was this dull ache. Plus she had this light pink headband with a big ribbon on the top. So adorable!!!

Okay back to childcare, furthermore, I had experience with my brother so..... I wanted to apply for the job. Then when I reached the place, good golly, I realised I was competing with other aunties who probably need the job more than I do.

So, I went to the employment agency. Had another interview.

Well fancy that, I had two interviews today and I'm blogging now. I'm coming out of my lazy cave!

OH I suddenly remembered something. I wanted to buy 4D for my A level index number. Hah! I'm gonna buy tomorrow, who knows I might win. I'm not going to announce my number here in case it's really the winning number. I'm not bloody sharing my prize money man.

Well, okay I'm done, goodbye.

It's a strange thing, love. It turns your head to jelly and totally messes up your reasoning. And maybe that's how you know you're really in love.

0 comments: