Hello everyone! It's been long since I last blogged, I know. Hahhah but I'm only back for a quick entry because I'm done with GP, Phyfuckingsical Geography and Math! I'll be having a week's break before the start of four days of hell consectively and I'll be done with A's!
My main point about this entry is Golden Girls III. HAHHA I just watched it on Channel 5. IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS! It's this.. 'troop' of three women about 50plus and one of the women's mother. They were going on this game show called Grab That Dollar. So they travelled to the city and wanted to lodge in a hotel but a lot of dumb things happened and they lost their purse. The funniest person is the mother.
Mother: Hey guess what I found in my brassiere?
Daughter: What ma?
Mother: The tickets!!!!
Like what NONSENSE!
Then they went to the game show set and Blanche and Dorothy (You can see their pictures slightly below) decided to ditch the mom and another woman called Rose because they think the mom and Rose are deadweights. The grouping is like four in a group so the other two 'smarter' ones joined a pair of brothers. When the mom and Rose found out about it....
Mother: Tell you what. I'll trade Rose together with a fifty for the dumbest brother you have there.
HAHAHHAHAHAH!
Then when the show started, the host was introducing the contestants. Then when he came to the mom....
Host: So Sophia, I see Dorothy (pointing at the opposite side) here is your daughter.
Mother: She's not. Rose is my daughter.
Hahahah you might not find this part funny. You have to see the woman! She looked so angry and at the same time tiny and wrinkly, it was hilarious.
Okok I found this!
The mom, erotic woman in red (Blanche), daughter at the bottom (Dorothy) and last but not least Rose.
(About the erotic part, she was sleeping on the hotel lounge and she was like.. moaning all over the place and saying things like,"Oh Fernado..." while everyone was staring at her. Dorothy quickly woke her up and she said mirthfully,"I think I was having an erotic dream.")
THEN THEN THEN! At the end of the show, Dorothy apologised to her mom for ditching them.
Mother: I'm so disappointed in you Dorothy, it makes me not love you anymore.
Daughter: Oh ma.. what can I do to make it up to you?
Mother: How about a hundred?
Daughter: Make it fifty.
Mother: Deal. I love you good night.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOTALLY LOST IT.
So funny. Hahaha, I'm only blogging because I have no one to tell this to and I'm really bored.
I'm quite fine. I'm coping well. I'm strong. I'm going to study.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Golden Girls III
Posted by Gladys at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment