Friday, November 30, 2007

Stars are falling all for us.

I'm all set to buy 4D tomorrow. Well okay my mom's buying for me. I'm so gonna bloody win!

Anyway, today I didn't really go out. I only went out for lunch with Weicong then I came back home. I'm such a good girl, I finally packed my room and there is actually more space for people to move about. My brother is very pleased with me. I'm pleased with myself too!

But.. I still have a few stacks of paper that I've yet sort out. There's a ridiculous amount of dust. I think if I collect all the dust and weigh it, it'll probably read about five grams. And if you're THAT ignorant, five grams is one hell of a dust bunny. Probably about three feet tall. Imagine that. And if you're THAAAAT AMAZINGLY ignorant, three feet is about 91 cm.

I'm such a sarcastic asshole. This is the kind of monster I become when I'm holed up at home.

In addition to packing part of my room, I swept the floor and mopped it because I have this odd pair of feet which collects dust as I walk. Furthermore my place is right next to the main road and my windows are always opened. So can you imagine how frustrated I felt with all the dust I was bringing around?

Anyway, I'll be flying off next Saturday and honestly I'm bloody excited about it. Partially because I have this super cute scarf that Teng lent me and it makes my face looks extra rosy. And my aunt has all the nice winter hats and ear muffs. Man it'll be greaaat. Though I'm not too sure if I can adapt to the cold. I watched the news just now and the temperature range is 8-13 degrees. I'm not a pound cake so I'll probably need layers of clothings and gallons of moisturiser. And I probably won't be bathing daily since it'll be too cold. Lol I don't know if it's a good thing or bad.

In lieu of tomorrow's plans, I just cleared my blackheads and did a masque at 11pm and I'm too lazy to go wash up so whenever I lick my lips, I can taste the bitterness of the chemicals. Sometimes I wonder if I'm schizoid. One moment I am all hardworking, the other moment I'm as lazy as I can get. Maybe I'm not schizoid, I just have very strange priorities. (Yer think? Housework above eating toxic.)

Oh, I'm thinking of changing my layout since I'm free now and I've been using this for quite some time. But then I think about it, I kind of like this current layout. Well there you have it, two meaningless sentences.

I've been indulging in all the romance novels I can get my hands on and I tell you.. even though they are fiction, it makes me feel a whole lot better about myself and life. There's this one line which I like the most.

"Being rock bottom is sometimes a good thing. Because it meant that the only way out is upwards."

Doesn't it make so much sense?

A part of the story was the main character, Kate, deciding to quit law school despite suffering for a year there. Her so-called mentor told her that to stay on needs courage, and to move on and find something that suits her better, needs even more courage. It made me wonder if going to JC was the correct choice for me. I admit that I was so relieved that I promote to the second year despite the fact that I had totally shitty grades. Now that I think about it, what the fuck was I relieved about. It actually is a signal that I have screwed up foundation and I had to retake my first year to be ready for the second. Well I was afraid of what my dad will think and I was too concerned about what my relatives will make my dad think. My mom is still alright, she's been really supportive of me. My dad is just an old-fashioned man who has too big a pride.

But it's alright, I think.. I'm quite ready for whatever that is going to come. I mean, what the hell can I not do after being able to let go of one of the most important person in my life?

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

0 comments: