Hey. I just got back almost all of my Prelim results and honestly, I had fucked up results which I won't even consider mediocre. I passed everything except GP. It was a terrible sad shit mistake I'm sad to say. I am ashamed. However, I shall not allow this to happen again so I've decided that I should read one good model essay every day and highlight some nice phrases to throw in. At least this way I can boost my language marks.
But first and foremost, I NEED TO INTERPRET THE GAYASS QUESTION CORRECTLY!
Goodness, now I suspect what on earth I was thinking. Exam stress, maybe. But I always felt that this was just a convenient excuse. A psuedo problem. Naw, never believed in exam stress. I think it was just a sudden act of stupidity which actually happened before last year.
Stupid, stupid GP.
Oh, I haven't got back Econs paper. Doubt I'll be very well for it but I'll see how it goes. Anyway I'm beginning to feel that some of my tutors are starting to give up hope people who do not put in the effort. In fact, I'm impressed that they've pushed on so far.
Before I announce a hiatus, I need to tell all of you that I just had a very good three-hour with Weicong. We walked around, laughed a lot and we were fighting like animals everywhere. We went to play the Jungle game and it was damn fun and we managed to go a little further! I can feel that we're getting better at the game! Hhahaa. It was really fun and I was very happy.
I also told him that I won't be coming to his house anymore on the weekends because I'll need all the time to study. It's only a month and after that I'll be very free already. As the Chinese always say,"First bitter, then sweet." (loosely translated).
It's not a very big sacrifice also, thanks to technology, we will not forget each other's voices.
Okay, I'm announcing a hiatus. If you ever see me on MSN, please message me and tell me that my AABB is waiting for me to get it because if I don't, I can say goodbye to a local university. Thanks.
And if I dare to blog again after this, threaten me. Tell me I'm gonna fuck up my As if I go on this way.
Okay this is it! I only have a month!
WORK HARD AND LOSE WEIGHT HARD!
Bye dear readers. Remember to tune in after 16 November. I will update the longest entry ever. It'll take you an hour to finish reading. Goodbye world!
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Post Prelim
Posted by Gladys at 12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment