I've been so busy in school, no enough time to blog. This is a good sign isn't it? I'm actually busy with school.
I'm quite excited about next week because it's a short week and Wednesday my school's heading out for a heritage tour! It's in conjunction with National Day celebrations. This year we won't be sitting in the hall singing stupid songs and listening to how our little red dot became this shining red dot. If I'm not wrong, we'll be running around the whole of Chinatown for some amazing race thing and the end point is in Bugis, National Library.
I was about to tell you all that there'll be pictures and I'll try to upload them, then I realised I haven't even uploaded my UK pictures. LOL, I'm a total sloth.
Bernice just asked me to mention her. K, moron pune ranee jasmineber. LOLOOOLLL. Good coverage hor. K la, love you la. Love you even though you love Yongkai more than me. I will make your life very difficult by asking you Yongkai or me, but I won't because my love for you forbids me to do so. LOOLOL.
I was just reading Bernice's blog before I continued because I wanted to find out how did her Fried Rice Day went since she didn't really say much because she was too busy smiling away at her food and handphone. She's very happy now. I am happy for her because Yongkai is nice.
It feels really good to be so special, to mean so much to someone else. I miss this feeling.. this feeling of... exclusivity. (Yes there is such a word, I just checked, you levelled up!)
I miss talking to Nic. He'll make me feel better.
Okay, I'm off. Got GP tuition tomorrow and I havent write out my essay outlines.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Make me feel exclusive
Posted by Gladys at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment