I haven't been updating for a long time. So I decided to make it up to you all by posting up some pictures.
I am not exactly in the best of moods these few days. So many tests and I feel so lethargic almost all the time. I seriously think I'm having my PMS, but honestly, I've never remembered it feeling so bloody awful. Then again, I think this is beginning to form some sort of pattern and I think I feel like this ALL the time whenever I have my moodswings.
Beginning to develop some sort of fever and my stomach has been churning quite hard. I think I'm tired.
I feel quite down. I think it's due to my hypersensitivity whenever I have my moodswings. Then I'll keep finding fault in other people and feel so blue about it. Every little nitty-gritty details also want to get upset. Then I'll sit around looking like a sad dog then I'll be very distracted.
I think I'm sick.
Anyway, I just realised my flickr is so bloody easy to use. So I'll probably be uploading more photos in the future.
I'm coming out of my lazy shell!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I almost forgot how it felt like.
Posted by Gladys at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment