That's my favourite line on a hectic and tired day.
"You better don't come and bullshit me ah I tell you first."
Okay, today isn't really very hectic, but as usual, very tiring. I just got home after a University talk. I went for NUS' Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS) and I could hear how the Dean's assistant was dropping hints for us about the competitiveness of the courses in FASS. I am so motivated to study because now that I have a choice to do something I might actually enjoy, I am not going to throw that chance away.
Study away! I'm hardworking and diligent!
Before I leave my laptop and immerse myself in Math, I would like to announce that I've finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Well I can only give a half-hearted kudos to J.K. Rowling since I didn't really enjoy the last part. But overall, it was nice! No regrets spending all that money paying for pre-ordered copies man.
Oh by the way, today is a special day for me, because it's the 25th! :)
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Don't come and bullshit me.
Posted by Gladys at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment