Tomorrow is my GP Prelims and I think the best thing to do now is to sleep early and clear my head. Okay, I'll look through my beautiful notes and I will rest early. I did take a nap this afternoon but I didn't really sleep very well because I forgot to close the door and my dog kept walking in and out and the bloody nails kept tapping against the parquet and it was annoying the hell out of me, but it wasn't enough to force me out of bed to close the door so I lived with the noise.
I just saw Padro's display picture. It said,"Monday is coming. Run for cover."
LOLOL. Indeed run for cover, but sadly got no where to run to.
Anyway today is the eclipse, I don't really know what is it but I know something red will be in the sky. My brother kept talking about it but all he did was face the monitor. Can't really be bothered with him actually.
Next week is the September holidays and straight after that it'll be Prelim 2 already. I'll spend the whole week studying my butt off, revise everything I've forgotten and lost touch with and I'll own the bloody prelims.
Yah, right.
I'll be very happy if I can get CCD and hopefully A or B for Chemistry.
Just three more months and I'll be completely free! Well, at least for the next six months or so. My mom just asked me if I wanted to go China end of this year. I feel quite bad spending more than 5k in a year and in addition, the trip is scheduled to be 8th December to 22nd.
8th December!!!
I'm probably not going, I'm not a very big fan of China and winter.
Okay, I'm going off to revise my templates, wish me luck!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
All Prepared
Posted by Gladys at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment