Monday, September 03, 2007

First Day!

Of intensive mugging.

But sad to say I haven't been on task. I'm too easily distracted. But I guess it's alright since I'll be home the whole week to study for the (bloody) Prelims.

Anyhow, just now I watched about twelve music videos on MTV and all twelve MTVs had at least 200million hot girls in them.

*SIGH*

The agony and pain of being fat. As much as this whole thing affects me, I don't get why is it not enough to make me seriously do something about it. My mom always says it's because I'm not vain enough.

Maybe, but isn't being slim what all girls want? I'm not talking about stick-thin kind of slim. I'm talking about nice curvy body with enough boobs and an okay bum.

As I'm typing this, I'm eating yoghurt.

At least I'm making an effort to eat something healthy!

Oh, sad news. My cat passed away due to a flu virus. It pains me to know that she hasn't even reached one-year-old and she had to go already.

This morning when I woke up, my brother started complaining how bored he is and how he just wanted to mould at some corner. Then his friend called and decided to come over and watch anime while I sat around looking at sexy girls on television.

I shall complete my Geography DRQ and do a bit of Math.

0 comments: