Sunday, July 08, 2007

Welcome My New Boyfriend


Yes everyone, feast your eyes on my precious new boyfriend, Sam. He is green and has an impressively internal size of 4GB. Nope, he's not small, I think he's perfect. Don't you tease him about his fancy accessories because he got them free.

I spent a very long time coaxing him to befriend my laptop which reminded me of the tedious time I had with my previous boyfriends, Shuffle. I was quite certain I didn't want to have anything more to do with guys from Apple but... I just couldn't resist. He's gorgeous.

Oh well, hopefully this time round I can have a better relationship and I hope it works out well.


Okay, I snapped out of my little reverie already. Anyway, I made an amazing progress. I actually uploaded the miscellaneous photographs I took when I was really bored at home. It's nothing breathtaking, just eye-appetizer for the bored and unengaged.

I'm still as lazy because I haven't got to resizing my London pictures and upload them into my flickr account. I think Nic got sick of asking me to upload the pictures. But there're really too many pictures! I have to resize until I lose my mind and besides, if I were to resize all of them, I'll be too lazy to upload them after resizing. I reckon this process will take forever to process.

Anyhow, I got the colourful windmill because I sort of developed this liking for windmills ever since someone plucked one out from the streets of Clarke Quay and dragged it all the way home for me. I didn't attach it to my window grill because when it spins, I get a headache, so it's best that it remains stationary.

The other picture is a cup coaster I got from London. The words on it struck me in such a way that I HAD to get it. It's interesting isn't it? I can't quite believe anyone becoming rich because they can produce their interesting thoughts on merchandise.

I think I might strike rich one day too.



Say hello to my disgusting hamsters (rodents). It gave birth to seven little hamster babies and they are as fierce and as aggressive as their parents. Maybe you'll wonder why I rear such hostile animals in my house. My mom's friend gave it to her since our house is dubbed as 'The Farm' and my brother's hamsters passed away due to an unknown epidemic in their little colourful cage.

When the babies were first out, they looked horrendous. The ghastly sight of it..... gross. For those of you who haven't a single speck of idea how does a newborn hamster look like... they are just small and scarlet. Completely fur-less, no eyes no nothing. Just small and all they do is suck on their mother's nipples-of-life, literally. Actually if you asked me to think of an analogy, all I can think of is a severely premature baby. You know, foetus?

They grew up to cute small hamster but I refuse to touch them.
1. I'm scared.
2. They bite.

Needless to say, only the brave managed to feel them. They are namely Mulan the brave Chinese warrior who got bitten and Jasmine the moron Arabian who fell asleep watching a fantastic anime, Ouran High School Host Club (how is that possible right?).

Just a brief note, I fell in love with anime. Keeps things off my mind and absolutely hilarious.

Another brief note with a tinge of lofty dignity, I did my Math TYS for Maclaurin's Series. I actually finished the whole topic. Well ok there was only seven questions but mind you, they are not easy okay? I had to switch on my meticulous mode so as to conquer the seven arduous questions. Plus I did it past 11pm, which is really the first time I actually did work after 1030.

Wow, the sloth is improving on her willpower. I rock! :)

0 comments: