That Yanlin got the cheek to say want to share boyfriend with me. Want to die is it? You already got a living boyfriend and you still want my non-living and only boyfriend. LOL.
Sorry I sound like such a loveless and cranky hag. I am suffering from post-breakup syndrome. I can't really describe in words how I feel but it's not a very idyllic feeling.
The whole situation is so iffy and I have so many questions that needs no bloody prevaricating. It's fucking irritating. I am very, very annoyed.
Downright fucking impossible I can get through this without a qualm. But you know what? I think I should get through this DESPITE it being so fucking nauseating and fucking distressing.
No more mawkish shit. It's time to wake the fuck up.
On a more cheery tone, Sam has been really cooperative and syncing with Laptop has never been this easy. I found out how to keep pictures in him and I'm planning to do so the next time I have to charge him. I'm happy about this. Sam is really good at hokey songs with great tune. I really like him a lot.
I wish every relationship was as manageable, uncomplicated, and simple as my relationship with Sam. But if every relationship was this incomplex, it wouldn't be fun. But if everything was so straightforward, it'll be having a very stale and bland relationship.
WHY MUST EVERYTHING BE SO FUCKING COMPLICATED? WHY IS EVERYTHING SUCH AN IRONY? WHAT THE FUCK!
I am irritated again.
Bernice just pasted me this and I feel different altogether, again.
Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.
The last line really... struck a nerve.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Audacity.
Posted by Gladys at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment