Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I'll give up forever to touch you."

I had, yet again, one of the best days in my life yesterday. It was the bomb man. Yes yes, I went out with Weicong. It was really very fun. I am so so so so so damn happy that whenever I just think about it, I keep smiling to myself.

How can I describe this feeling to you all.. I think it's like this rush that surges through my mind. It's quite hard to pinpoint the exact feeling because everything homogenised so evenly until I can't really come to a conclusion. It must be what we call, love.

HAHA! Super corny, but I think for people who have fallen in love, you would understand. It's this funny feeling in you that whenever you see that special someone you start smiling and you can't seem to stop. And if they touch you, it makes your heart jump just a little in a very, very pleasant way. Oh no, I'm wrong. It's not just love, it's first love.

Let me tell you about our day. I know you might not care but it's great, for him and myself. He came over to my place and I made him curry. I know it sounds very... odd. But I enjoy cooking for him. I know it won't taste the best but he appreciates it. I know, because he told me. We ate together and we talked a little. It felt really comfortable talking to him about random things and he said the chicken is nice. HEHE.

After that we went off to Tampines Mall yada yada. Then I went over to his place, we order Pizza Hut, and we sat around for a bit. Oh Oh Ohhhhh and you know, we danced a little. Or rather, he forced me to dance with him. You know those ballroom dance when the woman leans all the way back with her partner supporting her back? Yep, he kept forcing me to do that and I have problems putting myself in a completely vulnerable position so I just kept on laughing but he just kept insisting I let him try. I think he wants to train his arm or something.

Then we were watching some MTV, I think it was Pussycat Dolls and he kept shaking his butt at my face with the pretext of seducing me. SEDUCE ME! I thought only cats do the whole butt-sticking-on-face thing. But anyway, his dad sort of saw him "seducing" me and the way he pretended that he saw nothing was so funny. I was laughing hysterically. It was so hilarious.

I am so happy, I just cannot stop smiling. I feel so happy.. The happiness is so genuine I almost feel like I'm five and my mom bought me a new barbie doll. It's really wonderful.

0 comments: